Bad punishment system. absoutely poor at best.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSygg

01-14-2013

Alright, I've been called "****** ****er mother****er" in champion select for the last time without speaking up.
Why am I not allowed to report people during champion select? Why do people who ACTUALLY troll and grief get away with it over people who just simply curse in chat, when that can quite simply just be filtered or ignored with in game feature. Your punishment system is terrible, and it makes no sense, you should be ashamed.

^ People saying words is so much worse than the people who actually make the game less fun for people yeah, sure.

PenguinKillBear

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSygg View Post
Alright, I've been called "****** ****er mother****er" in champion select for the last time without speaking up.
Why am I not allowed to report people during champion select? Why do people who ACTUALLY troll and grief get away with it over people who just simply curse in chat, when that can quite simply just be filtered or ignored with in game feature. Your punishment system is terrible, and it makes no sense, you should be ashamed.

^ People saying words is so much worse than the people who actually make the game less fun for people yeah, sure.
What makes you think they got away with it? How do you know they dont have a case in the tribunal right now. I would put intentional feeders on pretty much a par with people who rage all game for the amount of fun it destroys. Either way the game is ruined

iSygg

01-14-2013

Are you kidding? Of course they get away with it, what is there to read about a guy who spends all game counter jungling his own jungler if you read the chat log? if he says nothing in chat you can't punish him, there is no evidence, when you ask the other team to report him 80-90% of the time they go "LOL I DIDNT SEE IT SO I CAN'T REPORT" < this is true, you didnt see them do it as a tribunal user, if you are properly using the tribunal you shouldnt be pushing yes on one guy complaining about the actions of a player.
When all decisions are left up to the players it makes the whole system unfair, the community is still bad people aren't being reported until someone gets offended by what someone says, when you can just ignore them anyways. It's quite idiotic.

Kirska

01-14-2013

If someone consistently trolls in champ select, odds are at some point they'll troll in normal chat.

iSygg

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
If someone consistently trolls in champ select, odds are at some point they'll troll in normal chat.

You just missed the point entirely

Kirska

01-14-2013

By the way if you have a problem with someone in champ select, open a ticket. Riot can see all the chat, before and after. Tribunal is not the only way people get punished.

PenguinKillBear

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSygg View Post
Are you kidding? Of course they get away with it, what is there to read about a guy who spends all game counter jungling his own jungler if you read the chat log? if he says nothing in chat you can't punish him, there is no evidence, when you ask the other team to report him 80-90% of the time they go "LOL I DIDNT SEE IT SO I CAN'T REPORT" < this is true, you didnt see them do it as a tribunal user, if you are properly using the tribunal you shouldnt be pushing yes on one guy complaining about the actions of a player.
When all decisions are left up to the players it makes the whole system unfair, the community is still bad people aren't being reported until someone gets offended by what someone says, when you can just ignore them anyways. It's quite idiotic.
I find your stance on the whole thing quite idiotic. Its really not that difficult to get a feeling of the events that transpire in game from chat logs. Not to mention you are also assuming that the tribunal is the only sort of punishment system in place, when Riot has constantly said that they have many different review systems in place to deal with such behavior. Now instead of whining and QQing about a system which has been shown to work with an extremely high degree of accuracy why not look at your own actions and reflect on them. Improve on the things you can control.

Kabusabe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Screen shot the verbal abuse and email it in. Surprisingly enough, Riot tracks these.

iSygg

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
I find your stance on the whole thing quite idiotic. Its really not that difficult to get a feeling of the events that transpire in game from chat logs. Not to mention you are also assuming that the tribunal is the only sort of punishment system in place, when Riot has constantly said that they have many different review systems in place to deal with such behavior. Now instead of whining and QQing about a system which has been shown to work with an extremely high degree of accuracy why not look at your own actions and reflect on them. Improve on the things you can control.
Making things up doesn't make them true.

Reefer Lord 69

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
What makes you think they got away with it? How do you know they dont have a case in the tribunal right now. I would put intentional feeders on pretty much a par with people who rage all game for the amount of fun it destroys. Either way the game is ruined
Lol this guys just a dick who wants to start trouble, i'd ignore him.