This community just cant be helped.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmilia

01-11-2013

So, i'm Leona on bot with a Vayne vs Blitz+Sivir. We're dominating our lane. We get 5man ganked. We ask for help. Instead, the team replies were "stop feeding, stop crying, you guys are so bad, reported". That, when we were way ahead from the enemies on bot.

Ended up the game with our mid Eve with x5 mobility boots and a Kha'Zix swearing on us, giving arguments like "Our Wukong would carry harder, Vayne sucks" and so on.

Gg, community. You're so cancerous your chances to get better and heal out of it are proven to be 0.

Just gg.

duck8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

calm down athene its okay

DarkChibiman

01-11-2013

Hey man, just report those guys and I promise if what you say is true they're gettin' a big fat Punish shoved up 'em by me personally.

Good luck on your next game, just don't let the trolls drag you over to their side - you don't beat trolling with trolling.

ZephyrDrake

01-11-2013

so... one game means the community has no chance of healing... hell forget about the one game, 2 players!

Akapish

01-11-2013

Now that you've recognized it, you can play LoL without any surprises.

Soulcrifice

01-11-2013

I suppose that the Tribunal would come into play here. You asked for help and your team refused it. You can report that to the Tribunal and have the community read the chatlog. By raging and calling the community cancer, your diminishing your chances of anyone hearing your plea. I'm only saying this because i've done the same thing or had the same thing happen rather. Sometimes people jump to conclusions, and if that happens i'd say not saying anything would be your best bet.