I never queue dodge

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lord kratos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-11-2013

ever


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-11-2013

#banana sticker


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dante Brimscone

Senior Member

01-11-2013

I'll queue dodge ragers/trollers in chat. I mean, if they're doing that stuff in pre-game, why spend 40+ minutes of your life with them?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lord kratos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Brimscone View Post
I'll queue dodge ragers/trollers in chat. I mean, if they're doing that stuff in pre-game, why spend 40+ minutes of your life with them?
Because 20 minutes of playing LoL and trying to win is better than 30 minutes of sitting on my ass eating food.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dante Brimscone

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord kratos View Post
Because 20 minutes of playing LoL and trying to win is better than 30 minutes of sitting on my ass eating food.
I;d agree if we knew a bad game would end in 20 minutes. Unfortunately, those types of people are exactly the types of people that make sure a rolfest gets turtled for close to an hour.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord kratos View Post
Because 20 minutes of playing LoL and trying to win is better than 30 minutes of sitting on my ass eating food.
What is having more than one account so confusing halp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lord kratos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Brimscone View Post
I;d agree if we knew a bad game would end in 20 minutes. Unfortunately, those types of people are exactly the types of people that make sure a rolfest gets turtled for close to an hour.
Not at 1800s.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZephyrDrake

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord kratos View Post
Because 20 minutes of playing LoL and trying to win is better than 30 minutes of sitting on my ass eating food.
i rather wait 30 mins than to waste my time on a game that already have a rager ruining the experience for me and that will prolly end up in a loss anyways


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akapish

Senior Member

01-11-2013

My goodness OP, you're a saint.
I'm disliking you already.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lord kratos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrDrake View Post
i rather wait 30 mins than to waste my time on a game that already have a rager ruining the experience for me and that will prolly end up in a loss anyways
How is that game a waste? A loss isn't a waste, it's a chance to get better.


12