Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Play poorly get banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollMachineV2

01-11-2013

Quote:
Crusader:
Playing badly = subtle trolling now ? lmao why are human such nasty creatures :]

There's a difference between being bad and intentionally playing bad.

The latter is called subtle trolling.

It's not difficult to distinguish. Well for veteran trolls at least.

Crusader

01-11-2013

Quote:
TrollMachineV2:
There's a difference between being bad and intentionally playing bad.

The latter is called subtle trolling.

It's not difficult to distinguish. Well for veteran trolls at least.

I m sry the man got 1 hate report every game lmao, must be from ppl like u

apparently 1 person can see that trolling and the other 3 are just retarded for not seeing it

Kejmur

01-11-2013

Quote:
Crusader:
lol 1 hate report every game, seem like tribunal is working,

guys pls , if he s really trolling, he would get 4 reports every game, u know wat this community is like

In some cases I think people which report are trolling with those reports... I really mean it. And I would never push punish button with only ONE report per game. If that was like 3-4 report per game... yeah, maybe, but still you shouldn't get banned for playing bad. I know that it doesn't work, but 'unskilled' is for this, not 'intentional feeding'.

I still say that should be a punish option for troll reports. It would fix MANY problems.

SP3

01-11-2013

Other than the Rumble match none of these were even worth of being considered "feeding".

Tribunal = luck, face it.

TrollMachineV2

01-11-2013

Quote:
Crusader:
I m sry the man got 1 hate report every game lmao, must be from ppl like u

apparently 1 person can see that trolling and the other 3 are just retarded for not seeing it

Every troll gets a hate report. What's wrong with that? I did too. That's the fate of trolls like us.

Enviously

01-11-2013

The only game that didn't warrant a punish was the 5th game as Vayne.

Your questionable champion/role choices aside (since honestly I don't give a **** about how you choose to actually play in the game), you purposely refuse to communicate, you do not help your team nor do you want to work with them, and you really don't seem to care about the impact it has on the enjoyment of the game for the other nine players.

Assuming you aren't covertly trolling with intention, you have a mountain of potential.

Crusader

01-11-2013

Quote:
TrollMachineV2:
Every troll gets a hate report. What's wrong with that? I did too. That's the fate of trolls like us.

pls kid, trolls get 3-9 reports per game, let s get it real, this is LoL community we r talking about

Decompress

Recruiter

01-11-2013

I've had many games of me playing like **** in 2 years time, not intentionally either.

Guess what? Never been warned or banned.

Must be magic

Iron Angel 2k3

01-11-2013

Jungles Singed, expects us to believe he isn't a troll. Tribunal working as intended, GG.

Drukyul

01-11-2013

Did anyone stop to consider that TrollMachineV2 might be trolling this very thread? O_O