Play poorly get banned.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haitake

01-11-2013

Your team said you were afk.. I believe them over you, criminal!! Heh

sctechie

01-11-2013

15 deaths is just unexcusable. I have NEVER had that many and I've probably played thousands of games of LoL over the last few years.

I would ALWAYS report you for feeding like that. Go back to normals and quit ruining people's games.

illtre

01-11-2013

playing poorly for that many games, yea i would of punished, especially if it was ranked.

Why should other people lose ELO because you decided to go 15 deaths as jungle singed.

Drukyul

01-11-2013

Saying "gg" at the end makes it seem like you were purposely not communicating with the team throughout the rest of the game. Still, I'd have a tough time hitting punish because I can't see pings in Tribunal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtre View Post
playing poorly for that many games, yea i would of punished
You mean...5? You would punish for 5 poor games out of you-don't-know-how-many total games? Wow, jerk.

Koraq

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownshoe View Post
Taken from a Rioter posting on another unfair ban thread:
If you need one particular tip it would be: just don't type anymore. Your team mates and opponents don't appreciate it, and it's getting you in trouble.

Just stick to calling MIA's, jungle timers, and good pings for map awareness to communicate with your team. That's the core kind of communication one needs to succeed in this game anyways

Yeah sure OK bro.
Stop taking that quote out of ****ing context.

The player he was talking to was a snarky ******* who went from outright raging to being a subtle jackass that used passive aggressiveness. The RIOTer was telling him, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

LeBonkers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Thing is, it does seem like you're subtling trolling in every game outisde of the Vayne game based upon the reactions of your teammates. Despite this though, I don't have sufficient enough evidence to hit the punish button. You may be trolling you team silently for whatever reason. You may simply be bad. I can't tell, so I won't punish.

I, however, am not surprised other people voted punish. I can see why they might.

Inb4downvotes for stating my observations.

Crusader

01-11-2013

lol 1 hate report every game, seem like tribunal is working,

guys pls , if he s really trolling, he would get 4 reports every game, u know wat this community is like

wang slangin

01-11-2013

It's terrible that they punished you.. but man, stop playing ranked. It is obvious you are not ready to compete in it. Plays normals and have fun, get better.

Anyway, I completely disagree with the ban and have lost all faith in the tribunal.

TrollMachineV2

01-11-2013

As your fellow troll, I can attest that you were subtle trolling.

It's obvious. VERY obvious. The only ones you can fool are the people who aren't aware of basic trolling techniques.

Crusader

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollMachineV2 View Post
As your fellow troll, I can attest that you were subtle trolling.

It's obvious. VERY obvious. The only ones you can fool are the people who aren't aware of basic trolling techniques.
Playing badly = subtle trolling now ? lmao why are human such nasty creatures :]