How to beat AP Teemo top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

As a melee top?

(I usually play Wukong, Darius, and Elise....I wreck that little rat with Elise)

Pubescooter

01-11-2013

if his brain cells function correctly, it is much in his favor

otherwise, pick olaf and cleave his existence

Yume Sekai

01-11-2013

If you need help countering go to championselect.net. But I play Teemo top sometimes and some counters are Akali (hard counter), Renekton, Pantheon, Rumble.

Durr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

As melee top, stack MR and survive the lane. You won't beat him with any other method if he is equal or better skill level to you.

Teemo is designed to directly counter melee AD champions.

Good Luck!

Irelia Carries U

01-11-2013

flash in and dunk that annoying thing

Insípid

01-11-2013

Khazix w/ evolved W.

Zen Fury

01-11-2013

If Teemo is building pure AP, any melee with that can get him quick (like Darius's apprehend) can kill him very easily. He's very squishy, and with the recent nerfs he doesn't do serious damage until he builds items. Build some MR items (like a Maw) and throw down a pink ward for shrooms, and you should be able to kill him pretty easily.

Alphazonex

01-11-2013

How to beat your counter pick? You don't unless they're absolutely dreadful. They're a counter pick for a reason, you aren't suppose to win lol..

ArtisticVision

01-11-2013

Irelia and Jarvan do great against ranged
Irelia is good at fighting people who try to get a good trade and then run off bwcause the way her stun works, and q allows her to stick.

Jarvan can get his combo off before teemo can even blind him, with two dorans blades and a longsword or two, jarvan can actually instagib teemo by level 9 if he buys no health or armor(I've never seen a teemo rush either really though except maybe a phage) E-Q AA ignite - DEMACIA! (Don't even need the trap part of ult btw just for the damage to add to your burst he can flash out if he wants, he'll still die if he diddn't die yet )

Kr1sys

01-11-2013

Darius doesn't have a hard time against him. Abuse brushes, flash, pull, Q, dunk, gg. go early merc treads and his damage falls off hard.