Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PogoPogoPogoPogo comment/post count

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

br0ked

01-11-2013

PogoPogoPogoPogo have you ever asked Riot to get you a count of how many posts/comments you have made on these forums? I'm mostly just a lurker on here, but I am sure you have the top count by far. Would be interesting to see just how many comments/posts you have made..

~br0ked

EpicSmallFry

01-11-2013

He goes on every thread and flames everyone and creates posts that little to no info about the subject of that thread. Just a big troll who has a lot of time on his hands.

-ESF

Snipawolfe

01-11-2013

Quote:
EpicSmallFry:
He goes on every thread and flames everyone and creates posts that little to no info about the subject of that thread. Just a big troll who has a lot of time on his hands.

-ESF

He usually seems to know what he's talking about, in my opinion.

Boagster

01-11-2013

EpicSmallFry, that is exactly what your post is and is usually not what his posts are.

IxanWitfar

01-11-2013

I'm mostly just a lerker myself. But %95 of the time he/she is not flaming people he/she is just giving advise. You my take it as flaming, but its not. He makes his/her point gives consecutive criticism and some advise in his/her point of view. Only helpful for the most part. But will be quick to correct something.

adc

01-11-2013

Quote:
IxanWitfar:
I'm mostly just a lerker myself. But %95 of the time he/she is not flaming people he/she is just giving advise. You my take it as flaming, but its not. He makes his/her point gives consecutive criticism and some advise in his/her point of view. Only helpful for the most part. But will be quick to correct something.

Constructive, not consecutive.

Akimasu

01-11-2013

I agree with Ixan, usually has wonderfully constructive posts - although I have gotten into a couple of disagreements with him, I still think he's a wonderful addition to these forums.

IxanWitfar

01-11-2013

Quote:
AD Bottom:
Constructive, not consecutive.

Thank you, I'm at work on my phone and my Swype had a mind of its own

Shadowed Ruby

01-11-2013

I'm a fangirl simply because he has a quad name.

Good enough for me! :P

MicKretz

01-11-2013

wait.....how has pogo not posted on this thread yet mhuahuahahu

j/k i enjoy ur posts too, and i too try to post on threads and help others/offer good advice, gj mate