Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Want to trade for kitty katarina, need upvotes & trader

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magpy

01-11-2013

Hello, I am looking to be able to trade for kitty katarina, I need someone to ballpark me the rough price, and send me offers of what you would want for the skin, I would also love upvotes, and if I start to get enough, I'll set up a contest where one upvoter could win a NA $10 riot point card or something? I would really want this skin, and have wanted it since I created this account thanks!

P.S. Relatively new, so along with any upvotes if people would tell me how many upvotes I need and/or how much kitty kat goes for on this "underground" market that would be amazing, thanks!

Well since I need a compelling story for the LE skin, I joined the league about a year ago, and have wanted that skin ever since katarina was my first champion...I bought sleigh belle katarina and it's good but just not the same, Kitty katarina is the only skin that I have actually wanted for the longest time, and would still be willing to shell out a decent enough pile of money for this retired skin...I know others want it, and I hope they get it too, but I would love to have this skin for my champion when I play...Maybe I'm just a pervert lol

Crosbie

01-11-2013

You're a few weeks too late for this. They aren't accepting this deal anymore, sorry bro.

Myyr

01-11-2013

Good news is in 3-6 years they should have a workable trading system in place and you should be able to use that to trade for/purchase it off someone.

Fallen Justice

01-11-2013

Really, any posts to where they are talking about/or did talk about taking the offers off? I hope you get it still man, pity upvote

Crosbie

01-11-2013

Quote:
Psyousuck:
Really, any posts to where they are talking about/or did talk about taking the offers off? I hope you get it still man, pity upvote

Hippalus stated from the very first thread that "you have until the end of 2012 to get the 2k upvotes". I'm 99% certain on that, but too lazy to verify.

Magpy

01-11-2013

Quote:
Crosbie:
Hippalus stated from the very first thread that "you have until the end of 2012 to get the 2k upvotes". I'm 99% certain on that, but too lazy to verify.

Well, this really sucks :/, I take it he said that they will "eventually" add a trading program?

Fallen Justice

01-11-2013

Found the Hippalus post for you champ, Basically he says that he will allow trading if you get a good enough story for the LE skin, and get hundreds of upvotes.
"So yes, I will continue to work on longer term solutions for LE skin transfers even though there is little to nothing in it for Riot. It won't happen overnight and already players have brought up some great questions I hadn't thought of (transfers between servers, transfers from permabanned accounts).

In the meantime, if you have a compelling enough story for why you need a particular LE skin, post it on the forums and if it gets enough attention and support (eg. hundreds of upvotes), I will consider making another exception if the longer term solution is taking too long." -Hippalus

Too lazy to get any more info and verify it, but it was in a thread...so get that story up, and get enough upvotes and you're still good.

Couche

01-11-2013

1'd man, hope you get it!

Squiddie

01-11-2013

1'd, good luck