am i the only one who uses health regen quints a lot?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeolian Melodies

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster ov Doom View Post
anyway, exactly what i expected

meta kids only playing what's fotm because they just want to be cool

forget actually being creative and thinking about things yourself... that's too much like work

gl hf gg "nerds"
You are asking if we too use these runes. We say no, we don't because X reason. Do you want us to lie about it? Fine.

I use HP regen quints on everyone and their mothers, it's just so great and versatile. There, happy?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster ov Doom View Post
they help you win your lane so much early on and allow you to carry that early advantage into mid/late game

i dont understand why they arent used that often
Probably because no pro has used them. You know, almost everyone try to play like pro, copying everything. Just go ahead and try new thigs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desthro

Junior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEYpl0x View Post
HP regent quints help me tremendously on top lane bruiser and melee carries. Gives u that staying power needed to bully ppl out of lane
Isn't that why they are nerfing Riven's base HP/5? That early sustain helps sooo much... it's why Garens and other heavy sustainers are so annoying...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkChibiman

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster ov Doom View Post
anyway, exactly what i expected

meta kids only playing what's fotm because they just want to be cool

forget actually being creative and thinking about things yourself... that's too much like work

gl hf gg "nerds"
Wow, ok...

You know, I came here and liked your initial post and thought you had a good idea.

Then I read this post - so now, I just hope you get AIDS of the syphilis of the cancer of the eyeball and die painfully, because you're a complete pr*ck.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lowel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-11-2013

I don't use the rune regen.

Those rune are for kids who insult other people for using something else.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skaliton

Senior Member

01-11-2013

really if I made a dedicated Poppy page I would use regen, but otherwise I just have a tanky ad/ap page


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coffee addict

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitufito Dell View Post
Probably because no pro has used them. You know, almost everyone try to play like pro, copying everything. Just go ahead and try new thigs.
no pros use them? haha, you know nothing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BRAVEYpl0x

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desthro View Post
Isn't that why they are nerfing Riven's base HP/5? That early sustain helps sooo much... it's why Garens and other heavy sustainers are so annoying...
Quite true... not sure why ppl are downvoting my comment.


12