Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven should wreck Evelynn in lane right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kthnxbai

Recruiter

01-11-2013

Quote:
RamboJeezus:
That's just dumb. They'll just counter Riven and laneswap now you're just a handicap for your team.

sending eve top where she can't gank and will face another bruiser brilliant idea

RamboJeezus

01-11-2013

Quote:
kthnxbai:
sending eve top where she can't gank and will face another bruiser brilliant idea

I've laned eve against a lot of bruisers and she does fine against a lot of them. Who says she can't thank from top lane? And if you're DUMB enough to pick eve early on an she gets countered what better idea do you propose than countering the riven and laneswapping?

kthnxbai

Recruiter

01-11-2013

Quote:
RamboJeezus:
I've laned eve against a lot of bruisers and she does fine against a lot of them. Who says she can't thank from top lane? And if you're DUMB enough to pick eve early on an she gets countered what better idea do you propose than countering the riven and laneswapping?

dumb enough to pick eve early on? eve is auto firstpick if she's not banned. no questions asked or autolose.

and yes i would keep eve mid lane. at 6, she can still gank while asking her jungler to cover for her. since it's the center of the map, it's very easy to roam bot and come back w/o losing much.

LeBonkers

01-11-2013

Quote:
Voidgolem:
malz ruins all the fotm mids, try him instead.

How does Malz do against these AD casters/bruisers in mid? Considering his great escape of....just walk away....I don't see how he could deal with say....Talon/Kha'zix. Unless they don't do ANYTHING until level 6 and play like idiots.

If people play like idiots though, what you're playing shouldn't matter, so long as you're not also playing that way.

Edit: Who did you mean btw Fotm mids? Eve?

kthnxbai

Recruiter

01-11-2013

Quote:
Voidgolem:
malz ruins all the fotm mids, try him instead.

malz has always been the epitome of "win lane lose game". nothing has changed in S3

Voidgolem

01-11-2013

Quote:
VoidSkream:
How does Malz do against these AD casters/bruisers in mid? Considering his great escape of....just walk away....I don't see how he could deal with say....Talon/Kha'zix. Unless they don't do ANYTHING until level 6 and play like idiots.

If people play like idiots though, what you're playing shouldn't matter, so long as you're not also playing that way.

Edit: Who did you mean btw Fotm mids? Eve?

Oh no the <AD caster/Kat/Eve here> jumped on me.

*Doompool. Ult*

Not to mention he pushes harder, has more range, and generally is safer than the common AD mid.

"BUT DER GAP CLOSERS" - the gap closers he outranges.

In addition, he's one of the mids that frequently go for RoA instead of that idiotic Chalice/whatever rush that only ends in being pissed on by ADs.