Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LudaBaba

01-11-2013

I didnt play game for long time. Miss lot of patches and new stuff.
I like to know how's pirate right now? Is he still one of best top picks? And what would be good item build for him?

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

GP isnt used all that much anymore. He is relegated to a decent solo top champ. Its harder than ever for him to do much thanks to the crazy high sustain that all toplanes get.
I mean typically expect cloth+5 at least... or Flask,1 ward, 5 pots, since boots suck now.

Theres no way he has enuf mana regen to overcome all that sustain with occasional pistol shots. Especially when gay Riven charges you, stuns, and triple hits for 80% of your life.

The other good tops have shields and ridiculous comboes or stupid sustain or both. It makes GP a sad panda and pretty weak.

Excaliberx18

01-11-2013

GP is okay...with philostone and flask you actually should have more then enough mana to last you for a bit in lane...not to mention if your building sheen as well. The problem is that top lane is a lot more aggressive now and farming is harder. Not saying that he's bad now...but he's not a given.