Is Fizz any good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SyracuseSamurai

01-11-2013

Is he worth getting? Ive never REALLY played him but i wanted a general opinion.

ReckiN

01-11-2013

Hes overpowered get him

Dantone

01-11-2013

If you're only considering getting him because he's on sale, then save your monies.

ReckiN

01-11-2013

He has a good passive (deals damageoertime), he can evade shots with his Q, his ult is rediculous, and he is good at getting away and is hard to counter

raksonraksonraks

01-11-2013

hes okay(i play him) but he has a high skillcap, and being a burst ap doesnt help him at all. he'll probably get buffs in some way or another this season.

Proxin84

01-11-2013

he can be very good has a great skill set and can put out a ton of burst but its really how much time/effort you are going to invest into him the more u play him the better u become with him, also it can be hard to farm with him u r melee ap vs alot of champs that are ranged aoe

Nintura

01-11-2013

he's a ton of fun. my first thing i was thinking was "why did i never pick this champ up before" he's a ton of fun and really good against a majority of mid champs.

Legendary Cookie

01-11-2013

He's really fun to play.

Dues Pater

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Hes a situational pick fun to play but kinda out classed by the newer meta(assassins also ad casters). Fizz is a assassin as well but hes a ap caster who can usually nuke 1 to 2 enemy champions depending who they are. Fizz is a early to mid game champ late game his damage doesn't fall off but he is focused and busted down usually and his only escape tool is also his gap close.

BabySealHunter

01-11-2013

Fizz is an awesome champ. Fun to play, really cool kit, and with practice can hold his own in most games. And all of his skins are good.