How do I build Hecarim jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0b1us

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Straight tank with a bit of AD in the mix is generally the best way to build him.

Machete + 5 pots is standard, follow up with spirit stone, philo and boots in no particular order. From there its mostly situational. An early sheen will help with damage but then you should be focused on bulk. I personally love bulwark on him and highly recommend it. Spirit stone should be upgraded to the ancient golem and not lizard. SotAG gives a large amount of bulk and provides tenacity. This enables you to go for boots of mobility or swiftness and still have that invaluable tenacity. Iceborn is very strong on him and should be bought after you buy some bulk.

If you need armor, FH, iceborn, randuins, and sunfire are all strong choices. For MR aim for, SV, BV, or maw. You could get the scimitar, but its incredibly expensive and chances are you won't have time to get it.

Build bulk with iceborn. That is really all you need to do.

IS14b4c934b49e2140947ac

01-11-2013

I normally get Nikes, Golem jungle item, Trinity force, Spirit visage, GA and a Bulwark.

Shac├┤ Bot

01-11-2013

I like all these people recommending builds without realizing that in the new jungle your lucky if you even get past spirit stone and boots by the 20 minute mark unless you gank like a mofo. And if they ward your jungle and invade you once you might as well afk your worse than useless.

Voidgolem

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shac˘ Bot View Post
I like all these people recommending builds without realizing that in the new jungle your lucky if you even get past spirit stone and boots by the 20 minute mark unless you gank like a mofo. And if they ward your jungle and invade you once you might as well afk your worse than useless.
because I totally don't jungle hecarim frequently.

unless you're awful you can get spirit stone and boots after your first clear and another camp or two. That's five minutes. Not 20. Sooner if you net a gank in the process.

Call Me Khal

01-11-2013

Spirit of the Lizard
Frozen Fist
Spirit Visage
LW/Sunfire/Randuins
Swift/Mercs
GA

tablo

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelflame View Post
As a S2 Heca main.... don't jungle him. The new jungle is not a good place for him.

He can manage top, just go with one of the supersustain starts so that you can get though the first little bit. His full build, if you can farm it up, should be Iceborn, Swiftness Boots, Spirit Visage, Ruinic Bulwark, GA, and a situtational item. Either HP or damage usually. If you had to jungle, you would put a Ancient Golem upgrade to spirit stone there.

The problem with the current jungle (fyi, it is getting nerfed... to be HARDER, and he is having enough problems staying high hp as is in it) is that it just doesn't support the amount of gold he wants. Heca is very gold dependent. Pretty much why he has to top now, as they nerfed jungle gold (R.I.P. HoG).
xj9 says otherwise