Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champion is most fun to play?

Wukong 14 12.17%
Zed 32 27.83%
Elise 10 8.7%
Other (Please post what other) 59 51.3%
Voters 115 .

Most fun champion? Opinions please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orpheon

01-12-2013

If you like supporting Nami and Leona are a lot of fun for me. Nami has good zone control and good use of her Q and ult are very satisfying. Leona has a good gap closer, defense buff, and fun ult.

I personally am a large fan of Vladimir; nicely averts the squishy caster archetype and his ult is hilarious in a teamfight, not to mention his w making him completely invulnerable for a brief time. Not being constrained by mana and having excellent self-heals is fun, too. The only flipside is that he's relatively easily countered (Fizz, Kat, AD casters, Ignite)

Owl Be Back

01-12-2013

ziggs keeps me very entertained

SomeCallMeEd

01-12-2013

Love Singed and Gangplank.

Singed because he's naturally fast and gets insainly tanky. And it is just too fun to tableflip an enemy into your team slow everyone then just keep on running. Plus you run around in circles to do his damage what's more fun then that?

Gangplank is the runner up because I love his ult. I love it a lot.

Avik102

04-22-2013

Quote:
Danag57:
Riven, Xin and Vi.

Just tried Vi and is hella fun

Definitely Vi and Riven but I don't know about Xin, I've never played him, although he does seem fun to play.

tbboomer

04-22-2013

I think everyone will recommend champs that they love but as my choice of your 3 I would pick zed cause he can do 3 roles so he is flexible,he has lots of hopping around and confusion for the enemies,and it would take a while to get good with his shadows,and I would say he as a high skill cap to be good with him.

JELLOLEAF

04-23-2013

I like to play teem, just for the sake of flanking people a barely getting the kill in. Also I like a few other range classes, I'm just not so use to melees yet. :/

Akromah

04-23-2013

Of the three you listed Elise is the most fun for me. She's incredibly flexible because she can excel in any lane or jungle (I like jungling her the most).

I have the most fun with really deceptive champions like Akali and Shaco. It's just so fun to clown your opponent

Ferroseed

04-23-2013

I really enjoy playing Katarina and Xerath!!

Gentleman Thief

04-24-2013

I know you specified that the champ be picked a lot in high ranked games, but I still feel it must be said that Pantheon is hella fun to play.

Testicle Ketchup

04-24-2013

Wukong is just so damn fun. Good damage, good tankiness, good cc, amazing kit. Like, there's nothing I don't like about him, except for maybe lack of sustain. But even that only lasts until maybe level 8 - 10.

Stopping and watching people run past you is hilarious. Having people ignite your clone is equally hilarious. It's fun to turn ganks into double kills by making them waste their cooldowns. I've never had more fun on any champion other than Wukong.