What champion is most fun to play?

Wukong 13 12.75%
Zed 29 28.43%
Elise 10 9.80%
Other (Please post what other) 50 49.02%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Most fun champion? Opinions please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultimatetinkle

01-11-2013

I want to main a champion that is fun to play and is still used a lot in high ranked games. I don't really mind the high learning curves because its pretty easy for me to learn to play a champion.

For now I was thinking wukong, zed or elise;

-Wukong because I LOVE his juking and dashing abilities and although he is item dependent he can be built a bit more tanky and if used in the right hands can outsmart possibly the whole enemy team chasing him through their jungle

-Zed because I love his shadow playstyle and I seems like he can do an insane amount of damage just by using W + Q (if you can hit the shurikens)

- Elise because I lack CC in my list of champions I like to play and I also heard she has a high learning curve. I would actually get Elise if it werent for three reasons:
1. Im not sure how fun she is to play
2. I go oom faster than most others
3. Ive had a fear of spiders since the day I was born

EDIT: olaf seems really fun too, so much hp yet so much dmg at the same time.

If you guys have any other champion suggestions, please somment them below. Thanks for helping me!

Azellos

01-11-2013

Your going to get a lot of different answers. It's all up to your preference.

If you've played wukong before and you loved his style, then by all means play him, he's a good fun champ. But someone else might say vayne is the most fun b/c they like the hyper carry mentality. Or someone else might think lux is most fun because they love hitting those skill shots and the OMG ult. It really depends.

Danag57

01-11-2013

Riven, Xin and Vi.

Just tried Vi and is hella fun

Rhavien

01-11-2013

Talon, Shyvana, Garan, Mundo

Møgget

01-11-2013

Personally, I enjoy Jayce, Akali, and Cho'Gath

Jayce. He's incredibly versatile with 3 ranged and 3 melee skills. You can build his as a glass cannon or a bruiser, and you get to:
• Watch as your Q + E combo melts 1/2 of the enemy carry's health.
• Front-flip to an enemy and smash them on the head with your hammer.
• Use your hammer as a bat and an enemy as a baseball. (Homerun! Quadra Kill!)

Akali. She is the ultimate assassin, in my opinion. Her ultimate is one of the best gap-closers in the game, and her passive gives her great sustain when you combine some AD with Will of the Ancients. I've probably scored more Quarda Kills with Akali than with all of my other champions combined. I even got an unofficial Penta once. With Akali, you can:
• Snowball like a crazy *&$%*@%^.
• Burst down enemy carries in the blink of an eye.
• Go kamikaze and successfully tower dive at level 6.
• Disappear.

Cho'Gath. He is literally a monster. He has awesome CC, his abilities combo wonderfully, and you can play him as a mid, top, jungle, or even a support champ. His ultimate makes him tanky without items. He scales best with AP, but AD builds are also viable. And did I mention he gets BIGGER as you stack his ult? With Cho'Gath, you can:
• Eat other champions.
• Knock enemies into the air.
• Silence enemies (unlike the mute button, this deals damage!)
• Become a giant, tanky monster!

Good luck with selecting your next champions!

Forceshutdown

01-11-2013

I like Malphite. Having the ability to charge in and knock up the whole enemy team is inasne.

Quello93

01-11-2013

I voted Zed on the poll, I really enjoy jungling and use Zed quite often. I also use Skarner, Rengar, and Shyvanna.

XxxLumberJackxxX

01-11-2013

J 4 Demacia!

SHMEEPS phd

01-12-2013

I have TOO much fun playing Nocturne. The rage inducing ganks early and mid game make him awesome.

Ashreyel

01-12-2013

Personally I've been having a LOT of fun with Janna as support. Partly that could be because I'm taking a break from Annie and nuking everyone.