Reducing the dodge timer for ranked games/ installing vote kick.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teh green ranger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Why is it still at 30 minutes, what does 30 minutes offer the game that 5 minutes doesn't and how do riot expect me to get out of low elo without the option to dodge people I can't carry that particular team/ comp/ duo q with connectivity issues and 800 ping.

Even if such a thing as shorter dodge times aren't adored by the community, why hasn't riot implemented vote kicking?

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place,

Apollinarius

01-11-2013

No. There are too many dodges as it is. Last night, I just wanted to get one game in. The team that wasn't mine queue dodged 3 times. In the fourth game, we had a troll pick a second adc. With vote kick, we'd have had another dodge+requeue.

People need to suck it up and play instead of dodging whenever they don't like the other team composition (like when they get Blitz or Amumu).

Swooshter

01-11-2013

I agree that something needs to be done about champ select. They need a way to record and report players in champ select. I would say 80% of the trolls I encounter start there.