Video replay for tribunals

Yes 13 72.22%
Maybe 2 11.11%
No 3 16.67%
Just wanted to see 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Video replay for reported games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitey Oosik

01-12-2013

Quote:
So right now you just want report = Ban due to just click punish. for a 90% vote and ranking?
unlike you, i'm smarter than the people causing problems and have played this game enough to see what's going on that I don't want to spend hundreds of hours trying to see if a player calling someone a zhitbag was being trolled or not. If anything more are pardoned that shouldn't be than those that are inadvertently punished.

TheDemon1cBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie98s View Post
its a lot more easy to skim through the chat log looking for buzzwords like NOOB and YOURE BAD, so you can punish and move on quickly. watching a replay will take too much time.
so instead of seeing every thing that goes on you just 'skim' threw... you are the reason so many ppl get banned ppl like you who 'skim' threw the case and just hit punish...

Goth Skunk

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemon1cBear View Post
so instead of seeing every thing that goes on you just 'skim' threw... you are the reason so many ppl get banned ppl like you who 'skim' threw the case and just hit punish...
Violations of the summoner's code are worthy of punishment by the Tribunal.

I don't see what's wrong here.

SchierkeWiking

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoinTBlanK86 View Post
Are we going to keep allowing people to be banned from 20 seconds of judging? A full and just trial is what is deserved I'd say, not 20 seconds of time.
I'm sure you'll spend 3+ hours every day reviewing the full games of your 20 cases. For free. And I'm also sure that there are thousands of players who would be willing to do the same thing just to avoid a few hundred strangers a year getting banned for a couple of days from a video game.