Video replay for tribunals

Yes 13 72.22%
Maybe 2 11.11%
No 3 16.67%
Just wanted to see 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Video replay for reported games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TankerInc

01-11-2013

What do you think? Video replay for the games that are reported.
Chat log takes you so far. But video replay can do even more.

To make less stress on the server it can be set up as a download video file. Maybe even set it up as youtube channel. But either way we the player's can really use this to help us make informed about case's we review.
This way people that are reported for feeding we can see for our self if they are feeding or just getting raged at or just not as knowledgeable as the others.
This will stop people just reporting someone base on the idea they are feeding and stop people from being banned due to being unable to live up to the level of the match they have been placed in.

Istypuff

01-11-2013

It would make it alot easier to judge the reports by seeing the whole circumstances of the report than just chat

SchierkeWiking

01-11-2013

Are you going to spend at least 10 minutes looking at the replay?, what if the first one is clear, will you look at all the others?

TankerInc

01-11-2013

I play SC2. I have spent over 30+ hours watching replays of matchs I or mates have done to learn from them. With video replay you can see it for your self. Without how can we really know what is going on?
What by chat? What if they are acting in chat cause they are group with mates and you are the odd one out. Due to this they set you up in team fights to make you die to just report you for feed?

What about the maybe someone is trolling you by stealing blue and red then as they steal it away from you they /laugh about as they run away? Then report you for raging and what not.
Chat is a very easy thing to hide in. Video you cannot ( Unless you edit it )

What I mean is lets say like one match I had the player trolled by going middle with me. Then at which point started to troll and saying in chat that he is not trolling he has done nothing wrong.
Then finally leave middle after the fact that middle is now 4 levels a head of me just to make as thou I am feeding the other team.

With video you can see this. You will know it. Tribunal is to be fair not to just get fast IP ( Not that it is that much anyway ) So if you really want to do tribunal then you will watch the replay. So that you can 100% say to thous that are like me think that the tribunal is flawed and unbalanced due to the fact most people just click punish without even reading. That it does work. It is fair. It is great.

PoinTBlanK86

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchierkeWiking View Post
Are you going to spend at least 10 minutes looking at the replay?, what if the first one is clear, will you look at all the others?
Are we going to keep allowing people to be banned from 20 seconds of judging? A full and just trial is what is deserved I'd say, not 20 seconds of time.

Jamie98s

01-11-2013

its a lot more easy to skim through the chat log looking for buzzwords like NOOB and YOURE BAD, so you can punish and move on quickly. watching a replay will take too much time.

Getsuei

01-11-2013

I would only include it in Intentional Feeding games, if I had to view it. This video would also need to be a portion of the game instead of a full game. Say, when you click report you select a time frame for the video to view.

Also understand, this would take a massive funding to include something like this. Realistically, I do not think it is possible unless this game was changed to Pay-2-Play service.

Mitey Oosik

01-11-2013

20 min game minimum
X
5 game case max
=
100 min
X
20 cases
=
Nope!

Flugun

01-11-2013

I was just thinking about this. Video for tribunal, But it would be hard to implement.

Filthy Meadows

01-11-2013

i hate the tribunal, but this idea would possibly fix it... there is so many things taken out of context

even if they don't want to watch the WHOLE video, riot can put markings in the track line that shows when **** is happening

a green line is a team kill

red team death

yellow tower

purple for massive amounts of text or spam?

rainbow for game changing moments?

this can be easily done