So what junglers are going to be OP after the jungle Update?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fjon14

01-11-2013

This is assuming it goes through... no reason to think it won't though.

and for those who don't know it reduces minor creeps health initially by half and increasing the amount of good for first clear but not sure about gold in the later game.

I feel that junglers that have some AoE clear but mainly aa based will be tremendously good, or AoE junglers that have low sustain because they will get rid of small creeps faster allowing them to stay at a higher health, although it won't improve their clear time.

Some that I feel will get a huge boost are junglers like naut who will be able to keep his shield longer making him untouched in the jungle post lvl 3,

Mundo because he no longer will take as much damage with his Aoe

Riven just because she has great AoE and single target damage making her shield last a little longer and such.

Heca because he needs more gold, and will be less q spam reliant

I know there are others but who else could be more powerful?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

01-11-2013

All I've been wanting is for the gold to actually scale with the Jungle difficulty. For the abuse you take the gold you get is insulting, rather they just increase the gold than making it easier. Decreasing difficuly just means more Champions can Jungle, which is against the point of a more difficult jungle