Vi and Caitlyn Romance?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saggins

01-11-2013

I just think it would be really cool to see a romantic relationship develop between these two awesome characters in Piltover, the greatest source of positive innovation in Valoran and to my knowledge only straight relationships have been portrayed to date.

A classy by-the-book sharpshooter and a facepounding hothead with no regard for rules is an odd couple of opposites but opposites do attract. A match made in heaven. Blitzcrank could even preform the ceremony <3

Arcane Azmadi

01-11-2013

"Cool" isn't the word I would use. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Garthul

01-12-2013

This is such a pointless notion. Riot has given the characters the classic 'buddy cop' personas(all business vs wild card) and that is as far as they will ever officially state the connection between the characters goes. If you want them to be lesbians in your own mind that's fine, and Riot certainly will allow speculation because it indicates interest and investment in their game. Just don't expect them to validate your notions explicitly. You might as well write the creators of that TV show 'Rizzoli and Isles' and ask them to make the characters lesbians.

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

01-12-2013

they're obviously already dating

Ophirr

01-13-2013

Seems to me like Riot is heading towards the direction of letting the fans come up with lore and relationship stuff on their own, instead of explicitly stating it. Best example of this is the Diana, Leona, and Pantheon dynamic. While I don't exactly see this relationship popping up, as their relationship does actually seem like the partners in crime thing as opposed to the tragedy/romance thing between Diana/Leona, it's possible. But don't forget about Jayce.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

All of the champions develop a crocodile fetish after meeting me.

TH3 1337SH0T

01-15-2013

I would like to read some epic sexy fan fiction on this pairing...

Mondreus

01-15-2013

We need more Yuri.

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-25-2013

if you wanna have lesbian fantasies about league champs, go to the fanfiction section.