I AFKd From my first ranked ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS125249a956a4be4299b23

01-11-2013

they might be wrong but you're equally wrong for not just ignoring them and trying to finish the game

unless you have some IRL emergency you have no excuse for DCing from a game

negroes are cool

01-11-2013

Some people just refuse to deal with trash.

Bloodmo0n

01-11-2013

I like the advice someone else gave in a thread once. Use the bugs bunny method, be super nice, apologize, tell them you wont do it again. Then they shut up for a while and you just report. When the tribunal goes over it, they only see him being abusive to a poor helpless little leona, and they are more likely to hit the ban-hammer.

The way you have done it, you probably argued, then afk'd. You break the summoners code, he's not gonna get banned, you're not gonna get banned, and we can't get rid of negative raging teens that often plague the community.

VanceStubbs

01-11-2013

So you are a bit behind what to do?
1) Try your best, postpone the game as long as you can, getting farm and assists where you can, try to shutdown the enemy if you can
2) Act like a child, throw a temper tantrum, blame everybody but yourself and go AFK.

SECOND ONE SOUND SO MUCH BETTER!

Zelkoba

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercetheskies View Post
I cannot fathom anyone having to put up with such ignorant abuse.

Leona you never ward. 5 wards on map.
Leona you never counter ward. While 2 pinks are on the map.
Leona why don't you zone. Taric + Varus 2 levels up do more damage than us.
Leona you are bad at the support role. Not the character, just the role cause you don't ward.
Meanwhile wards on map and in my inventory.

I'll take my ban in my stride cause I ain't putting up with that ****.
I'll reconnect just to report the guy for verbal abuse.

Give me your worst.
Welcome to support role, take a seat.
...unfortunately.

Honestly don't afk out, if someone is being that bad report them and ignore them. If they're toxic to the community, the tribunal will catch them out

Inexpressive

01-11-2013

this often happens if I'd play support.

Robert De Nunu

01-11-2013

AFKing out doesn't solve the problem. Like... I understand. Everyone in this post does to a degree. One should not have to put up with harrassment while playing a GAME.

However, AFKing kinda makes you the problem here....

There's a MUTE BUTTON! Use it! I frequently mute the other 9 players in the game for a more enjoyable experience

Higgly

01-11-2013

You were wrong to disconnect even if your team was being a dick to you. Think about it this way, your house was robbed, so you kidnap the robber's daughter. To your eye, the kidnapping may have been justified, since the reason was provided by the robber's actions. But it doesn't change the fact that you have committed a crime. You should have reported the trashtalkers and continued playing after muting them. Now all of you are bannable for breaking the summoner's code.

downvote for you.

King Salomo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

you just ruined the game for your other 3 teammates. you deserve to be reported for it. just suck it up and report him after the game.

Negrojefe

01-11-2013

Put people in ignore, continue playing.

AFKing is never the answer.