I AFKd From my first ranked ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

piercetheskies

01-11-2013

I cannot fathom anyone having to put up with such ignorant abuse.

Leona you never ward. 5 wards on map.
Leona you never counter ward. While 2 pinks are on the map.
Leona why don't you zone. Taric + Varus 2 levels up do more damage than us.
Leona you are bad at the support role. Not the character, just the role cause you don't ward.
Meanwhile wards on map and in my inventory.

I'll take my ban in my stride cause I ain't putting up with that ****.
I'll reconnect just to report the guy for verbal abuse.

Give me your worst.

Absogotdanglutel

01-11-2013

im sure stuff is missing from this story, but i can agree with this scenario.

except for the report.

I Panda l

01-11-2013

All you can do is just ignore people like that. I've gotten to the point where I honestly just don't care anymore. I mute everyone in my entire game.

Freon160

01-11-2013

Amen sistah.

Exorbiant

01-11-2013

i usually just mute chat and play the game out and move on the to the next one.

Lakosa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

no reason to ever disconnect cause of that. use the mute button, there's a reason why they put that there... there is always going to be people like that.

Jryiah

01-11-2013

Dude, theres a freaking mute button, use it.
You ARE going to get suspended for that, if it makes it to the tribunals, when all you could have done was say, "Okay your muted"...
Ranked or not, as soon as someone starts with some bull****, I mute them right away.

Crosbie

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakosa View Post
no reason to ever disconnect cause of that. use the mute button, there's a reason why they put that there... there is always going to be people like that.
This ^

In my opinion, leaving the game makes you worse than the people trash-talking you. You can choose to ignore them for a reason, abandoning a ranked match is never justified unless you have an irl emergency.

piercetheskies

01-11-2013

Yeah I reconnected not long after played the game

We could have won but then low and behold the one doing the trash talking threw.
Him and the other one that was all talk

I did mute him. Usually I do mute them but I guess I let this one get to me. I was laning with him unfortunately.

Got the same complaint that we needed wards about 2 seconds after they expired. Re-warded then no thanks. Always complaints and never thank you.

Crosbie

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercetheskies View Post
Yeah I reconnected not long after played the game

We could have won but then low and behold the one doing the trash talking threw.
Him and the other one that was all talk

I did mute him. Usually I do mute them but I guess I let this one get to me. I was laning with him unfortunately.

Got the same complaint that we needed wards about 2 seconds after they expired. Re-warded then no thanks. Always complaints and never thank you.
No excuse to punish the rest of your team by AFKing out. You should be fairly ashamed of yourself and not do it again. I know you reconnected, but unless it was IMMEDIATELY, then the 5-10-15 or however long you were gone for could have been the deciding factor.