I mean honestly, I need tips on how not to lose games as support...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoLuckJustBBQ

01-11-2013

Buy wards...yeah that's all I got for you, pink wards deny them 75gold and destroying gives 25 aswell as leaving a easy gank early game.

iMRts

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harborside View Post
Is there anything I can do except feed my carry to 16 kills and still lose the game?
support needs gold and kills too for wards and damage, so tell ur adc to share creeps with u.

Tkvezo

01-11-2013

Place wards on all the curvy bushes on blue top lane side and purple bot lane, protect your carries, ward baron if they are winning or are capable of getting baron, freeze lanes, tribush on bot isnt such i bad place to ward, mid-late game you need to focus warding near mid because its the easiest lane to push considering its size, i find tanky supports like nunu and taric are best, nami and lulu are good for agressive supports. I main nunu support and i max my e for maximum poke, get pink wards to shut down their vision so they dont know if your harrassing or just setting up for a gank. I play different for what ever they have, if they have a tanky jungler or an elise jungler, you need to always keep your hp high because she can get the kill and e away. also on bot lane, be careful of tarics *stun and run* from the turret, when they are pushing, always freeze the lane for the adc. if they are pushing to get turrets, clear minions before attacking enemy under the turret. will make it harder for them to dive.