Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should Riot help me buy my skin?

Yeah, they should. 14 100%
No, they should not. 1 7.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 14 .

Come take a look and you won't regret it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nghia Van Cao

01-11-2013

Hi there Riot!

I was wondering if it were possible you guys to help buy a skin for me without me actually being on it. In my particular case, I made my decision to buy the Dragon Fist Lee Sin skin, which will be on sale from January 11-13 for 487 RP. I have enough RP in my account to pay for it, but I currently cannot access my account and was wondering if one of the employees could take 487 RP from my account to buy the skin. I have been waiting for months on end, and even reached the point where I was doubting that the skin would ever go on sale, but when it does I can't access my account. For the past two to three months I have been playing Lee Sin for an endless amount of times and finally decided that I will get the Dragon Fist Lee Sin skin and only that skin if it were ever to go on sale. Some other reasons why I'm endeared by the skin is how I personally find it quite impressive for him to have that kung-fu action hero fashion on him just like in the movies and as a matter of fact, I also took martial arts classes back when I was in elementary and middle school. Please Riot, it would be amazing if someone could just help me buy the skin for me, I have enough RP and truly desire the skin enough to submit a support request to get it. I am grateful for your support team and would be extremely enthusiastic if we could work something out so that I could purchase the Dragon Fist Lee Sin skin for its sale price. Riot please help out a summoner that has been patient enough to have the dedication for waiting for a skin to go on sale in order to purchase it. I have also written a poem about Lee Sin just because of how much I find pleasure in playing him and find everything about him enjoyable.

Once upon a time there was a post about Lee Sin."This guy is great!" the OP proclaimed, "So much potential and easy to win!"

Then a bunch of bleating sheep found the thread and declared, "Baah, no way, hes lame!"
"After all we should know, we played him three games!

Then many months later some players with skill, tried out a game with Lee Sin and got a penta kill.
"Ell Oh Ell this guy is OP" Saintvicious exclaimed, "everyone should play him and steamroll their games".

And now all those sheep who blithered and bleated, ban Lee Sin on sight so they don't get defeated.

Thank you for all of your effort and time in all you do. I can only wish the best of luck to each and every individual worker and also the company as a whole to be keep striving for success.

I also have a couple of inspiring quotes that would be amazing for you guys to share with everyone in the office or maybe some fellow Summoners reading this could spread them towards others to help keep them motivated and also a better person than they already are.

"People might not get all they work for in this world, but they must certainly work for all they get." - Anonymous

“In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with.” - Brian Tracy (1944)

Sincerely,

A fellow devoted Summoner.

01-11-2013

Wow, at first glance I thought this was going to be quite a pointless thread because of the suspicious title that made it seem quite deceiving. Turns out I'm actually glad I got to stop by and see what you had to say. You didn't whine or do anything that would appear annoying or just make the thread seem like an entire waste of time. I'll certainly give you a +1 and vote yes for your poll, but I'm not sure what more I could do to help you. xD I hope Riot helps buy the skin for you, it would be a shame if they couldn't. Best of luck, mate!

Crs Strice

01-11-2013

Bump. Good luck to getting Riot to help.

Meltedkittens

01-11-2013

good luck and nice poem haaha xD