Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't carry hard enough

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXSorianXx

01-11-2013

Sad game, ganked all lanes repeatedly team still dies 1v1 2v2 etc

Cutty Wise

01-11-2013

looks like you really helped your vlad lol

xXSorianXx

01-11-2013

Quote:
Cutty Wise:
looks like you really helped your vlad lol

Main focus was mid and top lane, top got the most ganks considering nid was 2v1 top which resulted in a kill almost every time I went top lane, kat of course is very slippery and got away quite a few times with very littel hp bot I didn't help out too much considering they didn't get ganked all from kat due to me pushing mid constantly.

Exorbiant

01-11-2013

CDR boots are viable on vlad.

in fact, i prefer it.

Silmaril

01-11-2013

Sadly, this is why you don't ever run carry junglers, you just don't get enough money to carry no matter how good you do. Notice how your feeding Ezreal managed to get just as much money as you did as a fed Jax? If you were laning and got that fed you could carry a whole lot harder, and if you were a support jungler and gave up kills, your teammates could carry a whole lot harder, but gearing to carry from the jungle is just plain old less effective.

Maybe you should have helped out bot lane more (which was clearly failing the hardest, judging by that Blitz score), instead of ganking for two champions who don't really snowball very hard.

Matryana

01-11-2013

Its cause you didnt wear the saddle

xXSorianXx

01-11-2013

Quote:
Silmaril:
Sadly, this is why you don't ever run carry junglers, you just don't get enough money to carry no matter how good you do. Notice how your feeding Ezreal managed to get just as much money as you did as a fed Jax? If you were laning and got that fed you could carry a whole lot harder, and if you were a support jungler and gave up kills, your teammates could carry a whole lot harder, but gearing to carry from the jungle is just plain old less effective.

Maybe you should have helped out bot lane more (which was clearly failing the hardest, judging by that Blitz score), instead of ganking for two champions who don't really snowball very hard.

Theres this new GP5 item out now it's pretty op I heard it gives like infinite wards. Sona bought that as her first item.

lakit

01-11-2013

Bleach is an alright show.