I'm honestly not sad flask is getting nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acid0

01-11-2013

flask was meant for supports like HoG?

Skalerita

01-11-2013

I took flask on support Lux... just trade damage and win lanes... I knew it was broken though.

Gamer Celestia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Hmm... What would you think of making a flask a stronger item, but having it cost 475, just like a doran's. Like maybe it gets 4 charges, each equivilant to roughly 3/4th's health and mana pot? Does that sound reasonable?

Rompin

01-11-2013

Why don't they just makes items that only those with Support listed as one of their roles able to buy it?

Panaity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumWaffles View Post
I start Flask and 4 wards on almost all my supports and am able to stay in lane past 6 and buy sightstone on my first back.
Been doing this a LOT lately. Works out really well for me. I sustain much better than my enemies, and get strong lane control. Drop a ward at the corner of drag, one in the brush in lane. Six minutes of safety and plenty of sustain. Grab a sightstone first back. Haven't died to a gank outside of tele ganks in a while.