How is lee sin suddenly OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fjon14

01-11-2013

He is simply the best champion right now.

Since people realized he can play 3 roles, he had gotten annoying at the end of season 2. People also realized buying a lw on him was ridiculous.

Season 3 started and BC was added, which is literally the perfect item for him... And AD got cheaper and tank stats got more expensive, so more targets for him to burst. On Top of this AS is more expensive/harder to come by to his passive seems stronger comparatively, as well as his AS slow.

He is also the most mobile champ in the game and has no sustain issues...

He is absolutely retarded. He can do just about everything and you never know where he is going to go,

When they made the joke spotlight video before his release, phreak really wasn't joking when he said he could do everything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZV3zWMj2eQ

Yuan Shikai

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseProofBacon View Post
Exactly my point. Why is he suddenly op, according to the masses, to where he needs a nerf?

But that IS the point, it is not SUDDENLY, he has been OP for A LONG TIME already, long before season3 started and people have been complaining about him for far longer than just the last few months.

Armenix

01-11-2013

I ban his ass every game. Too many people underestimate his OP'ness, or just generally suck at dodging his skill shots. I'd say its as much of his kit as it is low ELO players not knowing how to handle him, which makes him godly effective. I think he deserves a VERY slight nerf, because as is, he is entirely too flexible, especially due to the lack of resource costs on him. He counter jungles well, has stupidly good clear times, sustains like no other. It's just too much.