Australian players experience in NA!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AUSTRALlA

01-10-2013

OH MY JEBUS.

Took some time to get used to playing at 6 ping, everything reacts so fast! Just my first game playing as ezreal as soon as i actually press q it shoots straight away and is so much easier to hit! I always thought that abilities just had about 0.2-0.3 sec delay times...

I actually managed to carry myself from 1250 elo -1450 in just the 4 days i was there (not this account though ), which is just absolutely amazing, the most i gain in a month is 50-100 at the very most. Makes me wonder how high my elo could be if my country actually had less than 100 ping... or even less than 200 ping i'd love.

._. I might move to america LOL

The Puppiteer

01-10-2013

I played the new dota 2 australian servers and i j****ed when i used my first skillshot

Aarku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Where were you playing with 6 ping?

Spider1357

01-10-2013

I always wonder what it's like to detonate gragas'/lux's aoe's as soon as they get to their location, rather than giving the enemy enough time to move out of it.

AUSTRALlA

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarku View Post
Where were you playing with 6 ping?
los angeles or something, idk how to spell it

Aarku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider1357 View Post
I always wonder what it's like to detonate gragas'/lux's aoe's as soon as they get to their location, rather than giving the enemy enough time to move out of it.
When I read they could be detonated instantly, I thought "Nope, they have a light delay before you can detonate them.... oh lag... yea I forgot about that."

AUSTRALlA

01-10-2013

Bump!

hitmandead

01-11-2013

wow I hate my ping in Australia. U got a point wanting to move to America though
um p.s r u actually from Australia?

SP3

01-11-2013

You're basically Riot's neighbor.

KínseySíx

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider1357 View Post
Orianna's Attack into Dissonance is another one that really ticks me off. How come DOTA2 has Aussie servers and it's only in beta, yet LoL has none after 4 years?, seems weird to me.