Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh needs a damage buff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowlrd

01-11-2013

Lantern: collect your souls, shield your teammate, and provide them a way to get the **** out of there when you dont fee like getting killed

Devinatiol

01-11-2013

For a support he does not have anywhere near the kind of dmg that most have the potential to have, and his utility puts him in risky places, his good team utility skill only works for allies, his poke is rather low, compared to say lulu or sona who have extremely high dmg and annoying, auto attack pokes along with reliable harass, Thresh harass means that he HAS to displace the enemy no matter what, and well thats all well and good but that can lead to some really unwanted scenarios especially since it is a form of cc so all his skills have long CD. Thresh is a great champion but they need to work on him beyond his AMAZING kit, I love this guy, BUT I want the versatility that they promised, they said he can fill almost any roll and right now he can really only fit the tank bot roll with mediocre support. I say if his Q's passive scales off his total AD, then so should his kit, some AD scaling could make for some interesting things, then that would leave his passive kinda out in the dust.

Henry Plainview

01-11-2013

Leona does zero damage, lol

Devinatiol

01-12-2013

Quote:
Henry Plainview:
Leona does zero damage, lol

NOT TRUE! well kinda true, if you build her right she can, but still she does less dmg than most people, but she is a pure tank, also she isnt really that strong at all, as a support she can be easily out done, as a tank she can be out done too, the game is so damage oriented that not having reliable dmg output puts you behind, either that or you have really good defense scaling, and thresh has to rely on souls and his ability to actually grab them it puts him down as a tank. Thresh can be good but you have to be at 200% focus and even still any other support can outplay him with less than half the effort.

5YearOldGeneral

03-27-2013

he so lyke needs a buffz lyke no dmages no good abilities. no gud pls buff

NullDragon

03-27-2013

Quote:
BanditManSteve:
With champs like Leona, Blitz, and Nautilus on the table, there really isn't a reason to pick thresh over any of them, other than his unique and fun kit. I mean his Pull has a base damage of 200 with i believe .5 scaling. Blitzs has a 300 base damage, with a 1.0 scaling and COMPLETELY pulls the enemy in. Nautilus's has a 240 base damage with .75 scaling. So why is thresh's so horribly low? Then thresh's E is 205 base damage with 0.4 scaling. again, super low compared to blitz's popup with doubles his ad, and combined with sheen/manamune it hits even harder. I just feel like Thresh's only use right now is his CC, but if you want cc, i feel like the 3 others mentioned in this thread do it a lot better.

Okay.... 15-20 minutes into the game, he can easily obtain 100 souls.

That's +100 damage each autoattack.

Every single soul he gets is +1 damage each autoattack.

He's also ranged and tanky so that he can use autoattacks safely.

Rexlov

03-27-2013

Build him attack speed and AD with tons of souls. Then we'll talk. an easy baron solo.

RichardMcNixon

03-27-2013

Wrong forum

Taikero

03-27-2013

Thresh needs no more damage. He's completely fine. Pick up souls, build some AD, and all is golden.