since the graphics update, my laptop has been having performance issues. anyone help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinGregg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

I took a 7 month break right before the update was released. Prior to the graphics update I would play the game on low settings with perfect performance. Since the update, my game will lag (the whole game freezes for a second or two until it can load) whenever it has to load certain spell animations for the first time or even just a shop page for the first time

I have a ATI mobility radeon 5650 card. It is updated to the latest drivers, and I even did a fresh windows install to rule out viruses. Does anyone know of anything I can do to get the game to perform reliably?

KevinGregg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

I still am looking for suggestions, dont think someone helped me or i figured it out!

George Veth

01-11-2013

i have the exact card make sure your laptop is not overheating mines gets really hot hot = slow, other than that its probably lol try to reinstall

KevinGregg

01-11-2013

My laptop does get hot, but the problem happens all the time, even when cool

stephone

01-11-2013

i have a 5850 and im having no problems

Mighell

01-18-2013

I have a similar problem. I think mine is related to the sound drive somehow since my freezes happen more frequently when there are several spells happening at once (team fights, turret dives...). I dont think its the graphics or the hard disk, since i played LoL perfectly on my previous laptops, which were both worse than my current one...