(Open RP) King's Bestiary & Training

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luparis

01-08-2013

The Insitute of War's Council has decided it is time to organize the knowledge of Valoran's beastys and critters into one place. They turn to a veteran Beast Master, former Summoner, Lyon "King" Ensala, who has been studying, taming, and battling since before he could walk. Of course, this list has not been completed and will need the aid of others to do so.

Also, for those who are less curious about what these animals are, and just want some big, bad beasty with teeth to battle, then this is the place to go. King often sponsors tournaments, arranges arena matches and hunts, and contests for those interested. Of course, the creatures are all magically animated copies just like Baron Nashor. His former years as a Summoner has made him quite gifted at imitating animals, and other monsters.

So, if one were to come seeking knowledge, a good fight, or to extend their own knowledge on the fauna of Valoran, this would be the place for you. P.S. We sell pets!

Upon entering "King's Beasts", one would see what looked like a small zoo, and in the middle of a grassy hill, a large stone platform with Lyon in the middle, with his favorite pet, Allusi, the Gryphon. Clearly written next to him on a sign is:

Don't feed the wildlife.
(They might eat you.)
Don't harm the wildlife.
(They might kill you.)
Don't annoy me.
(I might eat or kill you myself.)

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2562

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luparis

01-11-2013

((nobody interested in animals and beasties...?))