Ask The Void Walker (Kassadin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kássádin

01-06-2013

*Atop a weathered, crumbling altar, inscribed with faded, long-since forgotten runic symbols, charged with some unknown force...magic, and yet not quite magic, but powerful enough to make your hair stand on edge, a shadowy, masked figure, wielding a glowing vorpal blade in his blackened hand, turns to greet your curious advance.*

Yes. I am the one...who protects all from the great darkness that would seek to destroy it. I am the one...who safeguards your dreams, that they may never become nightmares. I...defend Valoran from the Void.

I am Kassadin. And I am at your will.

Ask Gragas

01-06-2013

What's yer...

Breakfast...

'o...

CHAMPIO-OOO-O-OO-O-OOONS?!

Ask Kássádin

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
What's yer...

Breakfast...

'o...

CHAMPIO-OOO-O-OO-O-OOONS?!
I do not eat.

Is it not obvious? How would I...fit anything through my mouthpiece?

Ask Gragas

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kássádin View Post
I do not eat.

Is it not obvious? How would I...fit anything through my mouthpiece?
Oh, iunno, just gotta ask it er there's gon' be a ton o' fight o'er oo gets t'ask it first! *disappears into thin air, like magic*

Ask Kássádin

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
Oh, iunno, just gotta ask it er there's gon' be a ton o' fight o'er oo gets t'ask it first! *disappears into thin air, like magic*

I...see.

Corrupted Sniper

01-06-2013

Varus wandered into the domain of Kassadin, here was a man who sought knowledge beyond his control that had paid the price. With this he found a new-born purpose, but Varus doubted if there was not a single thread of negativity within him, or to simply put it, an agenda of sorts.

Do you believe what have become of you to be reasonable punishment for your pursuit of forbidden knowledge?

Ask Kássádin

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupted Sniper View Post
Varus wandered into the domain of Kassadin, here was a man who sought knowledge beyond his control that had paid the price. With this he found a new-born purpose, but Varus doubted if there was not a single thread of negativity within him, or to simply put it, an agenda of sorts.

Do you believe what have become of you to be reasonable punishment for your pursuit of forbidden knowledge?
*Kassadin sighs*

Yes...and no. I should have...expected no less. And yet, the visions of destruction. The festering blight... of my soul. The Void inside me.

No one...should have to suffer such a fate.

Emperor Titus

01-07-2013

What about your opinions on the Shadow Isles? And tell me about your organization called the Preservers.

- Admiral Titus Flavius, Bandle CIty admiral

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
What about your opinions on the Shadow Isles? And tell me about your organization called the Preservers.

- Admiral Titus Flavius, Bandle CIty admiral
Death...is natural. The shadows...do not seek to rend the world in two.
I have no quarrel.

The preservers...are an organization of dedicated individuals...who have dedicated themselves to preserving...the world as we know it. They have proven...time after time...to be worthy allies and noble companions.

Is there anything further you would wish to ask...about them?

Ask Kássádin

01-07-2013

((bump))