Remove

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AJStarhiker

01-13-2013

I think the only reason I'm not on that list is most of the threads already have someone who has already said what I would have said. If they won't list to 4 people telling them why they were banned, Person #5 is unlikely to change their mind.

JamesThuy

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Thanks for reminding me why I became less active on these forums. The general effort that posters put into their time to make suspended players understand the reasoning behind it does not weigh up against the constant trolling, namecalling and accusations that goes alongside it.

If only these forums could be a bit more respectful to all parties involved...
Really? Dont even try to justify it. There are so many pople wgo comment on bans, but only certain peole are on here. Because they troll and harass people. They're behavior is like those who they punish..

Alanja

01-13-2013

Should I be happy or unhappy that I am not on the list?

magooomba

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesThuy View Post
pople wgo comment on bans, but only certain peole
0/2

TBJack

01-13-2013

You know, I wish these guys would put in a bit more effort these days.

You remember that one guy who tried to argue that he couldn't be banned because "free will is an illusion" so he couldn't be held responsible for his actions? I miss that kind of creativity in my anti-tribunalists

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Quote:
Really? Dont even try to justify it. There are so many pople wgo comment on bans, but only certain peole are on here. Because they troll and harass people. They're behavior is like those who they punish..
I don't think LittleDi actually harrasses anyone...she can get...forceful I guess, but not really harrassing.

And have you actually read what the fake LittleDi has posted? Most of it is nonsense backed up with anecdotal evidence he calls "fact".

PenguinKillBear

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I don't think LittleDi actually harrasses anyone...she can get...forceful I guess, but not really harrassing.

And have you actually read what the fake LittleDi has posted? Most of it is nonsense backed up with anecdotal evidence he calls "fact".
The imposter also told me to get cancer and die. That was nice.

Saint Latona

01-14-2013

I wonder what it takes to be a Tribunal forum troll.

Shiister at least agrees with me that the Tribunal is not broken on my thread.

JamesThuy

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
I wonder what it takes to be a Tribunal forum troll.

Shiister at least agrees with me that the Tribunal is not broken on my thread.
I am not a troll, and I am not saying the tribunal needs to be removed. It could use more work, but nothing is perfect. My point is there are people that post their report cards, yes they clearly don't read it, and they should be told what is wrong. But certain user are just power hungry and trolls. Soon as someone posts, they start harassing the player.

I don't think one ban makes someone toxic, but these certain users treat the players like they're trash. The language they use is the same that they would hit punish, So they should be held to the same standards as on the forums.

PenguinKillBear

01-14-2013

Quote:
I am not a troll, and I am not saying the tribunal needs to be removed. It could use more work, but nothing is perfect. My point is there are people that post their report cards, yes they clearly don't read it, and they should be told what is wrong. But certain user are just power hungry and trolls. Soon as someone posts, they start harassing the player.

I don't think one ban makes someone toxic, but these certain users treat the players like they're trash. The language they use is the same that they would hit punish, So they should be held to the same standards as on the forums.
I have also seen them all be extremely nice to players who honestly show a desire to change for the better.