Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Remove

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EUniqe

01-13-2013

telling riot to remove certain players is already offending those players and being offsenive in conduct. You should be removed.

SimplyAlive

01-13-2013

Thanks for reminding me why I became less active on these forums. The general effort that posters put into their time to make suspended players understand the reasoning behind it does not weigh up against the constant trolling, namecalling and accusations that goes alongside it.

If only these forums could be a bit more respectful to all parties involved...

Shiister

01-13-2013

First one mention? I'm famous!

Shiister

01-13-2013

Quote:
SimplyAlive:
Thanks for reminding me why I became less active on these forums. The general effort that posters put into their time to make suspended players understand the reasoning behind it does not weigh up against the constant trolling, namecalling and accusations that goes alongside it.

Which is really sad, think having someone that gives a more friendly Pro-Tribunal view is something which offsets people like me and others.

Shelzin

01-13-2013

Quote:
Derpshot:
You do not wanna be on that list bro.. THAT LIST IS BAAAAAD

I disagree. The fact that you are willing to make mention of it suggests that you have read and understood what I'm trying to say. I speak the truth as I see it, and obviously you disagree with it... But that's how communication works on differing opinions.

I'm sure I'm on a few lists that are pro-tribunal that don't really like my views either. Works for me. I'm not here to slurp anyone's butt, and I don't like mine slurped either.

More lists that I am on the better. I'm not asking anyone to agree with me, but it's appreciated that you listen to the PoV. I try to do the same for others. Thanks and well met.

Mitey Oosik

01-13-2013

i'm not banned.

(can i be on that list now)

YueienGato

01-13-2013

Quote:
SimplyAlive:

Yeah it is feeling that way for me as well. It is amazing how third parties just jump in an make accusations left-right-and-center (NO! YOU'RE NOT ONLY A RIOT FANBOI BUT ALSO AN INTERGALATIC CANNIBAL COMMUNIST).

Don't get me wrong, there have been some pretty awesome experiences here from people who genuinely wanted to reform and managing to have some decent conversation, even a few friending on client.

But then you just get swamped, and the feeling to want to help just decreases.

LittleDi

01-13-2013

I'm almost impressed that they think the name troll brought more to the forums. Only almost.

theshim

01-13-2013

Man, how the times have changed. A little while ago that list would have been SimplyAlive, Geekweezul, and Ulanopo.

The sun has riz and the sun has set, and here we are in the forum yet.

magooomba

01-13-2013

Quote:
theshim:
Man, how the times have changed. A little while ago that list would have been SimplyAlive, Geekweezul, and Ulanopo.

The sun has riz and the sun has set, and here we are in the forum yet.

6 months ago (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2357243). Oh how times change.