Vayne or Graves or Other?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicKretz View Post
to ADBOTTOM
okay, did some research on my own via online and majority say graves does counter Ez, so i guess either my friend was right, or just says that cuz the majority of websites say it....either way u can check it out urself

Again to original poster....try both out if u can or watch vids/live games with those champs and then buy one....cant go wrong with either really
Presumably they say that because Ezreal dies instantly to Graves' burst. But Ezreal has much stronger poke. It's a lot more skill and support dependant (Soraka/Ezreal is probably going to lose to Taric/Graves, for example). If Ezreal has a proper support for the lane (Leona, Taric), somebody who can disrupt Graves easily, then Ezreal will have a fine time in lane. Just dodge Graves' buckshots with shift and Q him.

But in general, poke > burst > sustain > poke.

lKd0t99

05-04-2013

If fed vayne beats all

TeknoWizard

05-04-2013

Well, an easy way to see it is this. Vayne requires solid mechanics, and Graves... doesn't. This is coming from a Graves player. If you're trying to learn about ADC, Graves is better. If you're already proficient in your ADC mechanics, pick up Vayne.

Carnage Creator

05-04-2013

teemo sonnnnn

TERRORIST WlNS

05-04-2013

You should look into what adc works will with a support like cait/thresh draven/thresh, ezreal/taric, or any good adc/support sync. Adc alone won't be enough to beat your lane by yourself or have a bad support (will its not impossible but you will have a hard time) but if your looking to do well as adc your not only going to need a good sync with a support but team work .-. Will IMO lol