League Client Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roldan813

01-10-2013

Good evening, everyone who is reading this. Ever since the middle of December (roughly) I've been experiencing frequent, but brief periods of being disconnected from the pvp server, usually lasting about 3-5 seconds.

Also, anytime I pick Shen in the pre-game lobby, I usually don't see his icon under my name (confirming that I've picked him), or I cannot change my summoner spells. Almost 100% of the time, I don't even leave the pre-game lobby while everyone else is already loading the game. Every other champion works fine, though.

Was curious as to why this is happening lately. Any sort of answer/feedback would be splendid from anyone (even Riot).

Thank you very much for your time,

xRoldan813

PoisonedPeace

01-10-2013

Same has been happening to me as well, except mine doesnt have anything to do with the champ

Roldan813

01-10-2013

^^ LOL i just commented on your thread. that's funny. But yea, it usually happens with Shen for whatever reason, but it will randomly happen with other champs

rustybusty

01-10-2013

bump. i joined a game yesterday and got stuck in fountain because i keept getting attempting to reconnect and my champ would walk back to base if i try to move out, got banned after the game

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-11-2013

Roldan,

The disconnection from PVP.net sounds like a connection issue. You can see this thread for some basic network troublshooting tips, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=52018

It's possible your other problems could be caused by that same issue, but I'm thinking it may be a file or install problem. Try running the repair tool in the patcher (gear icon in the upper right) a few times and see if that allows you to choose your masteries.