Diamond and Pearl is my favorite Pokemon gen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS130d109c04756628c7529

01-10-2013

I can't be the only one.

Honestly I love 4th gen.

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Sixth will be the best.

Umbasa

01-10-2013

second gen is the best. i skipped fourth though

UrsaMinor

01-10-2013

GSC was my fave gen. I liked all the others though. RSE slightly less because of no crossgen trading.

IS130d109c04756628c7529

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ion Recovery View Post
second gen is the best. i skipped fourth though
I guess I like it so much just because its the first pokemon game I ever played. People tend to think that the first one they experience for themselves is the best one. My diamond file has 800-something hours of playtime on it :3

After that, I'd have to say I liked first-gen. Second gen was pretty cool, but I didn't absolutely love it.

Black and white is definitely my least favorite gen so far, though. I feel like I'm starting to get bored of the pokemon franchise, honestly.

Einheria Valesti

01-11-2013

I loved gen 4 simply because it came out when I was still in high school and all my friends had a DS with either Diamond or Pearl. I had hundreds and hundreds of hours invested into my Diamond version. Nothing like playing pokemon with friends.

Couldnt get into black/white then didn't bother with their sequels but Gen 6 looks like it's gonna be awesome in 3D, i'm more than ready for pokermanz after a couple year break