Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diamond and Pearl is my favorite Pokemon gen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS130d109c04756628c7529

01-10-2013

I can't be the only one.

Honestly I love 4th gen.

Psycho Pretzel

01-10-2013

Sixth will be the best.

Umbasa

01-10-2013

second gen is the best. i skipped fourth though

UrsaMinor

01-10-2013

GSC was my fave gen. I liked all the others though. RSE slightly less because of no crossgen trading.

IS130d109c04756628c7529

01-11-2013

Quote:
Ion Recovery:
second gen is the best. i skipped fourth though

I guess I like it so much just because its the first pokemon game I ever played. People tend to think that the first one they experience for themselves is the best one. My diamond file has 800-something hours of playtime on it :3

After that, I'd have to say I liked first-gen. Second gen was pretty cool, but I didn't absolutely love it.

Black and white is definitely my least favorite gen so far, though. I feel like I'm starting to get bored of the pokemon franchise, honestly.

Einheria Valesti

01-11-2013

I loved gen 4 simply because it came out when I was still in high school and all my friends had a DS with either Diamond or Pearl. I had hundreds and hundreds of hours invested into my Diamond version. Nothing like playing pokemon with friends.

Couldnt get into black/white then didn't bother with their sequels but Gen 6 looks like it's gonna be awesome in 3D, i'm more than ready for pokermanz after a couple year break