Connection timeout EVERY 30 SECONDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KillaKrookz

01-10-2013

I have this issue and it has just started yesterday.....i still am able to play the game somewhat but i keep getting an error message saying Connection Timeout: The request to the pvp.net server timed out.... Anyone know what is happening?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-11-2013

A timeout error means a signal was sent but no reply was received in the time given.

This usually happens when you have some sort of connection issue that's causing your computer to be unable to receive a signal from PVP.net

Try running through some of the basic network troubleshooting tips here, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=52018

KillaKrookz

01-11-2013

Thats not the issue....Cause I can get into games if I reconnect 7 times but while im in game...it doesnt dc me....only outside of game and then after a game i cant see my stats. or it just force closes LoL after the match.

KillaKrookz

01-12-2013

that was great help...thanks I still have the same issue and its not resolved.

tommyli225

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Same, here, I always face the "Connection Timeout: The request to the pvp.net server timed out" problem. It even happens when I am in champ selection of rank game....which makes me cannot see what is happening to the champ selection process.....and random me a champ/ I leave and wait for an hour....

After I have entered a game, it is completely fine so I guess it is not about connection, and as far as I could remember, i think this happens right after the s3 patch

KillaKrookz

01-13-2013

exactly

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-15-2013

See if this thread covers what you're experiencing, and if so, please add your requested info,

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...43339#33443339

SmokeNinja88

07-11-2013

I have this same issue it's strictly a league issue not my connection. I would like a solution.

Frosted Flake

07-13-2013

I have been having the same problem with everyone else, I get timed out every 5 minutes or so. Also when I'm in the que I can pick a champ but soon as I do it stops working and I can't change summoners abilities or switch champs. I still connect fine and in game plays normally.

Xygote

09-12-2013

I have the same problem.It keeps giving me the connection time out error even though my internet is working fine.In game,I keep getting frame skips every few seconds.Tried running as admin,put this on the trusted list.Did everything I could.