Biggest Fail Ever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fate000

01-10-2013

What's the worst fail you did in a game? Ranked, Normal, Bots, doesn't matter.
Mine was when I was Nocturne in a bot game. I decided to Paranoia over to an enemy champ. Ashe fires her ult, I run into it, take damage, and die mid-ult.

Close second: I get executed 0.5 seconds before my team kills Baron.

Shadowed Ruby

01-10-2013

Used my Cassio ult the wrong way, when I was set up to triple kill.

Boagster

01-10-2013

Janna ulting right before our Galio ulted. I refuse to play Janna now because I can't do anything right with her ult. I wish I could remove her from my champion list.

Helter Kremlin

01-10-2013

This happened to me when Draven came out.
Thought I had my finger on the right button to ignite the enemy for a kill, flashed under the turret, got stuck on minions and died.

Shadowed Ruby

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helter Kremlin View Post
This happened to me when Draven came out.
Thought I had my finger on the right button to ignite the enemy for a kill, flashed under the turret, got stuck on minions and died.
Going off of this, being used to having flash on f and smite on d, I hit d and flashed over the baron wall, into the enemy. So I ulti'd XD (Nunu). Got a doublekill.

Still don't recommend it.

MicKretz

01-10-2013

Well not 1 moment, unfortunately re-occurring in my games

flashing over the wall to escape and flash 1 inch and faceplant the wall i was hoping to flash over

Fate000

01-10-2013

You can add to the list of my fails ulting as Nocturne and arriving half a second after the target has died. Killsteal failure. From the same game as the Baron battle fail even!

Reflexedly I put wards in the 1 slot of my items (I get fixed slots for items so I can remember easily). So once I was Katarina, I tried to ward over a ward to Shunpo to it, and I end up remembering too late that I forgot to buy wards.

Prof Zuhayr

01-10-2013

Almost every game with Lee Sin XD
i always misclick the kick or do it at the wrong time.

Cya Stevepyrate

01-10-2013

Amumu bandage tossing someone by their fountain,still outside of its laser of death range, as they flash INTO their fountain with 5% health i grab them, pull myself into fountain, they live, i die.

Eagle X D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

(back in the day) level 1 jungle invades.. q'ing to somebody as they teleport onto fountain as lee sin.... zzz