Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Biggest Fail Ever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fate000

01-10-2013

What's the worst fail you did in a game? Ranked, Normal, Bots, doesn't matter.
Mine was when I was Nocturne in a bot game. I decided to Paranoia over to an enemy champ. Ashe fires her ult, I run into it, take damage, and die mid-ult.

Close second: I get executed 0.5 seconds before my team kills Baron.

Shadowed Ruby

01-10-2013

Used my Cassio ult the wrong way, when I was set up to triple kill.

Boagster

01-10-2013

Janna ulting right before our Galio ulted. I refuse to play Janna now because I can't do anything right with her ult. I wish I could remove her from my champion list.

Helter Kremlin

01-10-2013

This happened to me when Draven came out.
Thought I had my finger on the right button to ignite the enemy for a kill, flashed under the turret, got stuck on minions and died.

Shadowed Ruby

01-10-2013

Quote:
Helter Kremlin:
This happened to me when Draven came out.
Thought I had my finger on the right button to ignite the enemy for a kill, flashed under the turret, got stuck on minions and died.

Going off of this, being used to having flash on f and smite on d, I hit d and flashed over the baron wall, into the enemy. So I ulti'd XD (Nunu). Got a doublekill.

Still don't recommend it.

MicKretz

01-10-2013

Well not 1 moment, unfortunately re-occurring in my games

flashing over the wall to escape and flash 1 inch and faceplant the wall i was hoping to flash over

Fate000

01-10-2013

You can add to the list of my fails ulting as Nocturne and arriving half a second after the target has died. Killsteal failure. From the same game as the Baron battle fail even!

Reflexedly I put wards in the 1 slot of my items (I get fixed slots for items so I can remember easily). So once I was Katarina, I tried to ward over a ward to Shunpo to it, and I end up remembering too late that I forgot to buy wards.

Prof Zuhayr

01-10-2013

Almost every game with Lee Sin XD
i always misclick the kick or do it at the wrong time.

Cya Stevepyrate

01-10-2013

Amumu bandage tossing someone by their fountain,still outside of its laser of death range, as they flash INTO their fountain with 5% health i grab them, pull myself into fountain, they live, i die.

Eagle X D

Recruiter

01-10-2013

(back in the day) level 1 jungle invades.. q'ing to somebody as they teleport onto fountain as lee sin.... zzz