Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I saved a damsel in distress last night

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mista Jangles

01-10-2013

My "formerly" lesbian friend, Alex, had been fighting with her exgirlfriend for a while. Her ex has multiple personalities, is possibly bipolar, and maybe schizophrenic. Yesterday as I was driving into town to pick my sister up from school I received a call. It was a call that I had received several times in the past. I answer the phone, "Hey, kid!"

Alex is sobbing into the phone, asking me where I am, and explaining that she can't be around her ex any longer. Her ex was trying to pick fights so that she would have an excuse to be abusive. Alex just couldn't do it. So, I did what any good guy would do.

After I had taken my sister home I filled up my gas tank and drove 2 hours to get her out of a ****ty situation. I loaded all of her stuff into the back of my Jeep Grand Cherokee, and drove another 2 hours to take her back where she belongs - in the town of which we first met in 2008.

She got into my car, sobbing. So, I turned the music off and let her vent her frustration. I gave her an arm to hold on to so that she could be comforted. I gave her a shoulder to cry on. I gave her an escape to freedom from the hell that she was living in.

Tomorrow I move back into the dorms - 2 and a half hours away. I probably won't get to see her for a while. She knows we can never date, but she's okay with it. And so am I. She's working on getting her life back together and I haven't been more proud of her in my life.

Colonel J

01-10-2013

Did you remember to puff out your chest?

01-10-2013

Quote:
E Nomine:
My "formerly" lesbian friend, Alex, had been fighting with her exgirlfriend for a while. Her ex has multiple personalities, is possibly bipolar, and maybe schizophrenic. Yesterday as I was driving into town to pick my sister up from school I received a call. It was a call that I had received several times in the past. I answer the phone, "Hey, kid!"

Alex is sobbing into the phone, asking me where I am, and explaining that she can't be around her ex any longer. Her ex was trying to pick fights so that she would have an excuse to be abusive. Alex just couldn't do it. So, I did what any good guy would do.

After I had taken my sister home I filled up my gas tank and drove 2 hours to get her out of a ****ty situation. I loaded all of her stuff into the back of my Jeep Grand Cherokee, and drove another 2 hours to take her back where she belongs - in the town of which we first met in 2008.

She got into my car, sobbing. So, I turned the music off and let her vent her frustration. I gave her an arm to hold on to so that she could be comforted. I gave her a shoulder to cry on. I gave her an escape to freedom from the hell that she was living in.

Tomorrow I move back into the dorms - 2 and a half hours away. I probably won't get to see her for a while. She knows we can never date, but she's okay with it. And so am I. She's working on getting her life back together and I haven't been more proud of her in my life.

how touching.

obligatory " should have hit it" etc etc

out of curiosity, why can you two never date?

lukertin

01-10-2013

Thanks for the update d00der. Reading about this story has been like watching a movie. How will it end?

Mista Jangles

01-10-2013

Sure did. But she didn't notice because she was too busy crying. I think I cheered her up, though, when I started playing Disney Classics on YouTube through my FM transmitter and tried singing to them. She laughed her ass off.

NobSaiboot

01-10-2013

Quote:
2051:
how touching.

-Sigh-

Quote:
E Nomine:
My "formerly" lesbian friend

Colonel J

01-10-2013

^ Because of the way he wrote it, it is hard to distinguish if she was a former lesbian or former friend.

lukertin

01-10-2013

Quote:
Colonel J:
^ Because of the way he wrote it, it is hard to distinguish that she was a former lesbian or former friend.

why would you substitute the word 'that' or 'whether'?

Mista Jangles

01-10-2013

Quote:
2051:
how touching.

We can never date because we are on two completely different paths. I'm going to school to be a preacher, while she is a high school dropout who is getting her GED. We dated for like a week when we were both in high school, but we both agreed that it was weird. She was actually my first kiss. This was long before she turned lesbian.

I guess the biggest issue is that I don't want a long distance thing to happen. I've been in a long distance relationship before and it sucks. I want to have somebody to spoil on a regular basis, not have to wait until I see them once in a while to take them out to something special.

There's also a girl at my college that I like that I've been talking to a little bit over break. I turned her into a Lord of the Rings fan. I'm proud of myself for that.

01-10-2013

Quote:
E Nomine:
We can never date because we are on two completely different paths. I'm going to school to be a preacher, while she is a high school dropout who is getting her GED. We dated for like a week when we were both in high school, but we both agreed that it was weird. She was actually my first kiss. This was long before she turned lesbian.

I guess the biggest issue is that I don't want a long distance thing to happen. I've been in a long distance relationship before and it sucks. I want to have somebody to spoil on a regular basis, not have to wait until I see them once in a while to take them out to something special.

There's also a girl at my college that I like that I've been talking to a little bit over break. I turned her into a Lord of the Rings fan. I'm proud of myself for that.

fair enough, and yeah, I can see how the whole long distance thing could suck.