Strong Majority Says.......

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingercab View Post
A few comments insulting other players is normal in an online game, as long as it's not constant and extremely abusive.
i wish you voted on my tribunal then...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePushySwagg

Member

01-11-2013

If I said "that's so retarded, I ulted your Xin but yours countered mine" I am not writing this to express my hatred towards the mentally handicapped I am just simply using an expression that has been deemed acceptable in society today.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePushySwagg View Post
If I said "that's so retarded, I ulted your Xin but yours countered mine" I am not writing this to express my hatred towards the mentally handicapped I am just simply using an expression that has been deemed acceptable in society today.
actually retarded means slow, the origins of the word has nothing to do with it's slang of the mentally handicapped, it's an unjustified ban either way


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePushySwagg

Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
actually retarded means slow, the origins of the word has nothing to do with it's slang of the mentally handicapped, it's an unjustified ban either way

And slow is associated with the mentally handicapped. I don't understand your logic


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePushySwagg View Post
And slow is associated with the mentally handicapped. I don't understand your logic
it's associated by the american audience sure, go to africa and repeat the word in their tongue and see if they think it means the same?


is it wrong for me to say tier1 boots are retarded?


or if someone has tier 1 boots at the end of the game and i say the boots make them retarded is that wrong? even though it means that it's making them slower than the rest? hmmm?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-11-2013

I was gonna say "Meh, I would skip this."

Then I got to the "gg nubz" part. Insta-punish. Unexcusable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
I was gonna say "Meh, I would skip this."

Then I got to the "gg nubz" part. Insta-punish. Unexcusable.
the word is "inexcusable"


and how is that a punish? random taunting is the only reason people ever get better at video games, it's in our dna to respond to that with a big "**** you wait til next time we meet"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
the word is "inexcusable"


and how is that a punish? random taunting is the only reason people ever get better at video games, it's in our dna to respond to that with a big "**** you wait til next time we meet"
There is no excuse for pouring salt over wounds. None.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePushySwagg

Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
it's associated by the american audience sure, go to africa and repeat the word in their tongue and see if they think it means the same?


is it wrong for me to say tier1 boots are retarded?


or if someone has tier 1 boots at the end of the game and i say the boots make them retarded is that wrong? even though it means that it's making them slower than the rest? hmmm?
Your argument is actually the funniest thing I have ever heard in this forum, +1 for taking a potentially intellectual conversation and butchering any hopes of reasoning hah. Noone in their right mind would take "t1 boots? You are so *retarded*' as "t1 boots? You are so *slow*'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePushySwagg View Post
Your argument is actually the funniest thing I have ever heard in this forum, +1 for taking a potentially intellectual conversation and butchering any hopes of reasoning hah. Noone in their right mind would take "t1 boots? You are so *retarded*' as "t1 boots? You are so *slow*'
then that's your feeble narrow minded way of thinking isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
There is no excuse for pouring salt over wounds. None.
i consider it rubbing rubbing alcohol over open wounds

it stings, but it's better in the long run


1234567 ... 10