Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

would like 2 buy bad santa veigar plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am DJAY

01-10-2013

i finally got enough extar spending cash to get a 10$ rp card, was planing 2 buy bad santa veigar but i was 1 day to late. just want 2 see if u all would sell me the skin or let me know when they skin will be sold again.

thx

Party

01-10-2013

Heya,

Unfortunately they stopped selling the Christmas skins on the 6th, so if you missed out.. that sucks, but I don't believe they'll be able to sell it to you. This year they brought back several of the older Christmas skins, so perhaps Bad Santa Veigar will be back for next Christmas, though there is no guarantee of this.

I am DJAY

01-10-2013

thx

Party

01-10-2013

No worries.

klez2

01-28-2013

Oh man I just spent $35 on RP to take advantage of the bonus RP and went to buy this skin, and nope its unavailable so upsetting.....