Serious 3v3 draft mode question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lachrimae

01-10-2013

What is the negative for Riot concerning the hypothetical long queue times that the draft mode would have if implemented?

People complaining? Why are they choosing to play draft anyways?

"Splitting the player base"? Okay, I was playing 5s mostly until me and my friends were tired and wanted to try ranked just to ban people. I still don't play much ranked, because we practice a lot of blind pick teams until we find one we're strong at playing.

What else is there?

Lachrimae

01-11-2013

???

Friggid

01-11-2013

just do it on ranked once u find it, disband the team and remake it...

Luego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Draft 5's didn't even exist until ranked queues crashed for awhile, and Riot needed a bandaid solution for just having blinds.

They constantly reiterate that they are concerned about queue times. 99% of the forum disagrees. Riot say they know better. Nothing's going to change.

It's not like we're in the preseason, or the map is in beta, or anything....

People don't play 3s because of "omg op team singed/darius/jax". If they don't play normals, they're not going to organize a team to play ranked 3s, despite the fact that doing so can solve a lot of the imalance issues.

Draft would likely draw players, not split them. But if it hasn't changed by now I doubt it will.