I really like league, but i wanted to try Dota 2.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maedre

01-10-2013

Me and my friend were talking about Dota 2 the other day and i decided that it would be cool to play it and compare it to league. So i signed up for the beta key and its been a long time and i still haven't received a beta key and i was wondering if anyone had a beta key they didn't want or if anyone had any extras? It would be greatly appreciated.

MiaoLong

01-10-2013

I do. But really, practically everyone has one. Valve has been handing those things out like Halloween candy.

MECHA KHA ZlX

01-10-2013

Add me on steam if you want one, "AmericanPesos"

Drukyul

01-10-2013

Play Meepo. Great starting hero.

Leetmark

01-10-2013

Add MarkG
I have 7 keys

Rektagon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Well if you're going from League to Dota 2, you're probably going to come back crying if you don't have the persistence for it. That game has a learning CLIFF and is extremely unforgiving. I also like it a lot.
"Pengua" on Steam.

Man Mode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

I have a bunch of keys too.

And as was said, the learning curve is massive.

Svikarinn

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3yewy3r View Post
Well if you're going from League to Dota 2, you're probably going to come back crying if you don't have the persistence for it. That game has a learning CLIFF and is extremely unforgiving. I also like it a lot.
"Pengua" on Steam.
It's much harder to learn, but LOL will help you adapt, just make sure you play a lot of games before expecting to be good.

Also AUS servers are nice

Sojjang

01-10-2013

The delay on attack animations will REALLY get to you as well as the focus on using your items constantly, but once you get past that, you'll really like the game. Stick with it and good luck!