Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unfair Bans?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apostyl

01-10-2013

Hello. I am a frequent League of Legends player and I enjoy the game quite a bit. But, I have been continously getting banned for short periods of AFK due to the fact i have a 200 $ laptop. I almost always reconnect(unless more serious issues come up) and I am a good player. For instance earlier today, i was playing and DC for 5 minutes! 5! And now i have a 72 hour ban because these 5 minute leaves that happen maybe once per every ten or so games. I know this is a tricky subject but is it possible Riot could implement a system more similar to StarCraft 2? Or if you leave you pay an IP fine possibly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apostyl

01-10-2013

Maybe something were you do not recieve IP for the game and you can sacrifice 1000 IP or 50 RP to reduce your ban by 24 hours? I really would like to see if this could happen? Because the system seems a little more fair and the other people like me do not keep getting screwed