Rating System/Matchmaking/Quing for Roles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kloddy

01-09-2013

Couple of opinions that I feel would be great in league. #1, when doing ranked que's you should be able to que up for a specific role, support, adc, midlane, toplane, jungler,etc. and if you want a jungler or not, however that would be really hard to impliment due to the people who enjoy breaking the meta.. but it would actually encourage people to play supports because they'd have the fastest queing time. Then again that would generalize the game down to the metagame, which can be beaten with untraditional strats but skillful players.. Another system they could implement is an individual scoring system taking into acount k/d/a ratio's, w/l ratio's, creep scores, or if you are supporting things such as healing/assists come into factor.. but they should use that to pair you up in matchmaking to get people with roughly the same skill level as yourself in ranked it would eliminate alot of unwanted trolls, etc. It would be very hard to make a flawless system with this but it would be well worth it imo

Marodox

01-09-2013

Nope.avi

kloddy

01-09-2013

Care to comment why you don't think there should be an individual rating system based on player's skill in solo/duo rather than it being simply based on what luck you have drawing other players into your team with the solo/duo matchmaking rather than uttering an unintelligible "Nope.avi" comment?

Yutani San

01-09-2013

I agree with you. I have also wondered how it would be if you could join a queue based on a particular role. Yes, there will always be trolls, but if its treated the same way with penalties for dodging, I can't see the harm in it.

Ichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

There's no way to implement this because there aren't any set roles.

kloddy

01-10-2013

Look at the second part of the message ffs, it's more than just simply queing for roles. The top part was food for thought, the second part is something they should seriously consider. An individual scoring system would be much more efficient because you would be able to get paired with players near your skill level, rather than simply being paired up with a bunch've random people who you can't make even the simplest of team plays with. Don't ignore that part as well, mr Autist.