Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disconnecting from ranked games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DSD1 Enoch

01-10-2013

The last few times I've tried playing ranked games, once all summoners have loaded, the window minimizes to the system tray. When I bring it back up, or close and try to reconnect, this is the only thing I can get League to show me.

Argotto

01-10-2013

Same exact issue with me, except it does it for normal blind matches for me. The odd thing is, custom matches work fine, and I can do coop vs ai as well, but when it comes down to a ranked/normal 5v5, it will crash near the end of the loading screen, and continues to give me the 'bug splat' box every time I try to reconnect.

I've reinstalled the game 3 times now, uninstalled adobe air, direct x, and everything else the support site tells you to try doing. Even updated a my drivers with clean installs. NO help what so ever. I have come to the conclusion that it is not my end at this point.. If my card/system can render the game itself by being able to do bot matches or custom games, then it must be something on their end with the servers not receiving data properly.

I am no expert, but what else could it be?

Handaran

01-10-2013

i am getting this to :\ started happening after the most recent patch and nothing i do seems to fix it. none of these threads ever get responded to by riot when it comes to this problem, so i am guessing they havent the slightest frickin clue as to what it could be.

i can play gw2, planetside 2, far cry 3, among other games on high-very high settings, yet i cant get past the loading screen due to what riots support site labels as a video error.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

01-11-2013

Can you guys be more specific on the error messages you're getting? It sounds like you three may have completely different problems.