hey QQ's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

goetface

10-19-2010

everyone who is always complaining about this or that being nerfed, you know what? thats life! things change for worse or better, so learn to adapt and stop wasting your life here on the forums. All i see is alot of opinionated posts, and QQ's, so play the game, if you dont like the costs of riots RP dont buy it! its only a game conquering it doesnt mean you get a special place in history! Try creating a cure for cancer or something jesus!

SoberToaster

10-19-2010

cool. QQ more about QQers

Sfyri Ithikos

10-19-2010

Riot, unlike a lot of games, listens to their player base (lux proves that). If we don't like it, and enough people are in concurrence, it WILL be changed. In a game most people go to so they can escape from the confines of reality, why should we simply keep quiet about things in the game we don't enjoy? in the long run we're just helping Riot make their game better, and allowing them to bring in more revenue in the process.

While i agree in the frivolous posting, i don't agree that we shouldn't voice our disapproval.

goetface

10-19-2010

no i agree you should speak up on things that need to be spoken on, and im not talking about issues that are so urgent that they are an issue to the majority of the base. However, you got alot of these lone riders who just like to talk to talk like they got the science of this game down. You know who im talking about, those d00ds who gotta break everything down, and at the end of it they are the only ones complaining. Sorry i didnt make that clear ithikos.

Screenshots

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

Well, can't keep playing the same champ in the meta-game for 6 months right? gotta get a nerf sometime soon lol

Ten Year Ban

10-19-2010

tl dr

BJSV

10-19-2010

QQ

Insemination

10-19-2010

its funny how the OP compares LoL to life.
LoL =/= Life

goetface

10-19-2010

anyways suk a n166a d1k