Question about Kog'Maw (need your opinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gh0stRidah

01-10-2013

what you guys think of flat dmg runes for red, armor yellow, magic resist blue and MOVEMENT SPEED QUINTS (3x).

with more speed, you have the mobility to dodge skillshot easier and to escape battle.

what you guys think?

BK Ambientz

01-10-2013

Your tanks/support should be protecting you in team fights. Seems like a waste of either AD or LS to be honest.

Notorious P I P

01-10-2013

I run ms quints with kog, it helps a bit early game but I dont have the dmg quints to test the difference yet. Like the other reply said, if your team isnt protecting you, it doesnt matter which ones you have.

powwder

01-10-2013

the only downside would be its harder to cs. kog doesn;t really do much damage early game anyways compared to other adcs like ez, graves, trist so he doesn;t really trade early but the ms would help you since you have no escapes.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

I'd rather have the flat AD for easier last hitting and harder harassment. 4.5% MS isn't gonna help under most circumstances, like if you get hit with CC or Ez blinks on top of you, or grabbed, or whatever.