Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RiotChatBot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bang0 Skank

01-10-2013

I think RiotChatBot hands out bans to fast and easily. Tone him down a bit, make him kick you from the chatroom at least twice before giving a full pvp.net ban. I mean that's ridiculous. It's just poor etiquette to give 1 warning and then insta-ban. Also, banning from the chat room would make more sense then a full pvp.net ban.

And before anyone says I deserve the ban, all I did was drop the f-bomb casually a few times. I didn't even know swearing was against the rules, I mean there is a chat filter for a reason right?

Maybe I was just entering messages too fast? I was actually in a decent conversation too... /sad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prandine

01-15-2013

Quote:
Bang0 Skank:
I think RiotChatBot hands out bans to fast and easily. Tone him down a bit, make him kick you from the chatroom at least twice before giving a full pvp.net ban. I mean that's ridiculous. It's just poor etiquette to give 1 warning and then insta-ban. Also, banning from the chat room would make more sense then a full pvp.net ban.

And before anyone says I deserve the ban, all I did was drop the f-bomb casually a few times. I didn't even know swearing was against the rules, I mean there is a chat filter for a reason right?

Maybe I was just entering messages too fast? I was actually in a decent conversation too... /sad

Regarding what I bolded, a chat filter is not an excuse for you to excessively curse, meaning that even though there's a chat filter, that doesn't mean you can just cuss whenever you want.

As for the cursing rule, technically it's not against the rules, but excessive cussing is against the rules.