RiotChatBot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bang0 Skank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

I think RiotChatBot hands out bans to fast and easily. Tone him down a bit, make him kick you from the chatroom at least twice before giving a full pvp.net ban. I mean that's ridiculous. It's just poor etiquette to give 1 warning and then insta-ban. Also, banning from the chat room would make more sense then a full pvp.net ban.

And before anyone says I deserve the ban, all I did was drop the f-bomb casually a few times. I didn't even know swearing was against the rules, I mean there is a chat filter for a reason right?

Maybe I was just entering messages too fast? I was actually in a decent conversation too... /sad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prandine

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang0 Skank View Post
I think RiotChatBot hands out bans to fast and easily. Tone him down a bit, make him kick you from the chatroom at least twice before giving a full pvp.net ban. I mean that's ridiculous. It's just poor etiquette to give 1 warning and then insta-ban. Also, banning from the chat room would make more sense then a full pvp.net ban.

And before anyone says I deserve the ban, all I did was drop the f-bomb casually a few times. I didn't even know swearing was against the rules, I mean there is a chat filter for a reason right?

Maybe I was just entering messages too fast? I was actually in a decent conversation too... /sad
Regarding what I bolded, a chat filter is not an excuse for you to excessively curse, meaning that even though there's a chat filter, that doesn't mean you can just cuss whenever you want.

As for the cursing rule, technically it's not against the rules, but excessive cussing is against the rules.